Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(7) 2019 Topps Heritage High # Hanger Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
:cool:

Base
2019 Heritage High RC.JPG

/999
2019 Heritage High Chrome.JPG

First auto I've ever pulled in any Heritage retail!
2019 Heritage High Kaline Relic Auto.JPG

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
OMG, that's an incredible Kaline auto relic card! Can't believe you pulled it from retail

Kaline is my fathers all-time favorite player. He grew up a Tigers fan for whatever reason (he's never been to Detroit) and Kaline was huge for them back in the 50's & 60's

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
OMG, that's an incredible Kaline auto relic card! Can't believe you pulled it from retail

Kaline is my fathers all-time favorite player. He grew up a Tigers fan for whatever reason (he's never been to Detroit) and Kaline was huge for them back in the 50's & 60's

I certainly was not expecting to pull an auto, just bought retail for the base rookie cards. I bought another seven hangers and pulled my second ever Heritage auto, an Andujar red auto /70. In total I was really pleased with the 14 hangers purchased. Along with the two autos, here is the balance of base RC's pulled:

Alonso - 1 :confused:
Tatis - 6
Vlad - 6 plus 1 chrome /999
Hiura - 4 plus 1 chrome /999
Riley - 5
Eloy - 6
Senzel - 2
Kieboom - 5
Rodgers - 5

plus a few vet chromes: Kinsler /999, Machado /999 and ******* Ref. /569

I've never bought any Heritage hobby but depending on how the 2020 checklist shapes up, I just might next year.
If you have any interest in the Kaline auto, send me a PM. It's on Ebay at the moment but I would be willing to pull it and sell it below current market if interested. Talk to you later, thanks.

Members online