Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

####### FCB Morning for Monday August 19th ######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Awake at 4AM on my day off? Ugh.

Got two sale threads going on forum.

One for 2019 prospects, mostly BC Mega Box Mojo Refs.

The other for 3000 MLB Showdown cards.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had the company picnic yesterday. Not a terrible meal- steak, fried chicken, cheesy potatoes, fresh fruit, and brownies for desert. Took Bennett through the little zoo they have over there as well since it was free for my company. For a town of 15,000, it isn't too bad- one lion, one tiger, couple of grizzlies, and some chimpanzees were the highlights. Not that Bennett could really appreciate it, but he did watch the tiger pretty intently while it was pacing back and forth by the fence

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
im not seeing anything.

Well shoot, my signature shows up on my end. It's the Denard Span button that I sold you and then bought back from you on COMC. Breaking up my Twins patch PC, but the Span button is staying put.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning all. Had the company picnic yesterday. Not a terrible meal- steak, fried chicken, cheesy potatoes, fresh fruit, and brownies for desert. Took Bennett through the little zoo they have over there as well since it was free for my company. For a town of 15,000, it isn't too bad- one lion, one tiger, couple of grizzlies, and some chimpanzees were the highlights. Not that Bennett could really appreciate it, but he did watch the tiger pretty intently while it was pacing back and forth by the fence

local private Rec i worked at had a Lion / Chimp / oscolet -cat / Two spider monkeys / leopard / mandrill -ape like / can't remember others . So glad they sold that out late 1960's . You could hear lion roar miles away .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Did a box of 2019 Score FT jumbo, which are always fun to rip even if the autos suck LOL, and picked up my NBCD Day stuff. No auto but did get a Chapman...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
91 degrees outside and our air conditioner at work crapped out on us last week. Parts are supposed to show up tomorrow. I'm sweating like crazy in my office.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Orioles are actually favored at home vs. KC.

The fourth time this year they've been favored in a game.

Sorry dazed, but that says a lot more about the Royals than the O's...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Evening all!

No problem! I'm surprised when we are favored against anyone. I think we'll be back to contending by 2022 or 2023. I can't believe I typed those numbers. I figured we would be living a Star Trek: TNG life by then.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Evening all!

Hunter Harvey is a local kid - glad he made the show

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just got confirmation that I have on field BP passes for Friday night at the Twins game! Makes this weekend even more exciting for me. Gonna have to hit up the LCS for some cards now, just in case.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
No problem! I'm surprised when we are favored against anyone. I think we'll be back to contending by 2022 or 2023. I can't believe I typed those numbers. I figured we would be living a Star Trek: TNG life by then.

Make it so.

Means had no hits allowed thru 5.

Then defense imploded. And then Os had a double play with both outs at 3rd due to 2 rundown.

Ahh, life of an O's fan...