Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********GOOD MORNING THREAD 8/21************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Homer Bailey dominates Yankees.
Nola beats BoSox, with some terrible base running blunders in the 9th.
Orioles win!

Nice headlines to see! LOL

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all!

Homer Bailey dominates Yankees.
Nola beats BoSox, with some terrible base running blunders in the 9th.
Orioles win!

Nice headlines to see! LOL

Hunter Harvey local kid ----- i had him and dad Bryan sign same baseball years ago

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Last full day at work this week. Hoping to get off around 2 tomorrow to hit the road for my dad's. Might be making a couple of pit stops at some Walmarts along the way in search for some ROMLBs for Friday night. I have a few left, but the ones I have are mostly the old Bud Selig ones. While it isn't a huge deal, I wouldn't mind getting some newer Manfred ones for the current Twins roster of players.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all, nice to sleep in today.

Congrats on those field passes Zach, that sounds awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'm beyond excited. The only bummer is that the little man will be back at home with Jayme for the weekend. I'd love to have him there and get some pictures of him with a player or two so I can show it to him when he gets older.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm beyond excited. The only bummer is that the little man will be back at home with Jayme for the weekend. I'd love to have him there and get some pictures of him with a player or two so I can show it to him when he gets older.

Yeah, that would be cool, but you also wanna enjoy the moment yourself and not worry about taking care of him also, two sides of the same coin

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Yeah, that would be cool, but you also wanna enjoy the moment yourself and not worry about taking care of him also, two sides of the same coin

Agreed. I'm hoping he doesn't forget who I am while I'm gone for a few days :lol: I was bummed last night. According to their website, the Walmart closest to me has OMLBs in stock for $5 (Walmarts mark them down every year for some reason). So we made a trip over there for baseballs and I needed to hit up Menards. Get over there and they don't have a single ball in stock, not even in the back room. One of the customer service kids said thy had one on a truck that would show up either today or the next day (his exact words). Then on top of that, he said it wouldn't be stocked for another 2-3 days since it's a low traffic area.

My thought was, I really hope you have more than just one baseball on an incoming truck.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Heading to appointments. Another long day. Rained most of the day. At least it's only around 80 today.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

And GO Tigers!

Heaviest underdog (+460) in at least 15 years. JV pitching in Houston is main reason why...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Brian, you still in for my friends fantasy football league again? I guess the draft is scheduled for Sunday, which I thought was kinda early

Yep, sure am. Already registered.

All the drafts this year are gonna be early, because it's an early Labor Day. No one of note plays in the last pre-season game anyway...

Members online

No members online now.