Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 8/22 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, the wife and my 10 year anniversary today. We are celebrating at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs to see the Syracuse Mets and hopefully get some autographs including a rehabbing Brandon Nimmo

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Partial day at work. A couple of guys are at meetings this morning and when they get back I'm taking off to go to my dad's. Still need to pack, but that's not too hard for me to do quickly.

Morning all, the wife and my 10 year anniversary today. We are celebrating at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs to see the Syracuse Mets and hopefully get some autographs including a rehabbing Brandon Nimmo

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'm a little partial towards Nimmo. He went to the same high school as my dad did- Cheyenne East (Wyoming of course). I've always been curious if he ever went out for track as a senior in high school, since we saw Cheyenne East at a couple of meets my senior year.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] Have fun at the Twins games. The on field BP passes sounds like fun. Hopefully you will be able to get a few auto's.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning all. Partial day at work. A couple of guys are at meetings this morning and when they get back I'm taking off to go to my dad's. Still need to pack, but that's not too hard for me to do quickly.

I'm a little partial towards Nimmo. He went to the same high school as my dad did- Cheyenne East (Wyoming of course). I've always been curious if he ever went out for track as a senior in high school, since we saw Cheyenne East at a couple of meets my senior year.

still have wooded sidewalks in Cheyenne ?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I there 1974 / Laramie / Jackson Hole also--- bar hopping

My dad grew up in Cheyenne. They lived in Jackson a short time with my grandpa operating a coin store in Jackson. They moved back to Cheyenne and he owend the coin store in Cheyenne for awhile too. My grandpa actually did quite a bit in Cheyenne in the 1960's and 1970's. I know he was on the city council for awhile

Members online