Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseballcardpedia guy come in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
FYI that was me who donated today- do me a favor and fix that certificate issue thats setting Firefox off please :confused:

Keeps saying Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Let me know if you need more $$ I'll get my crew on it :cool:

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
This is probably a better way to get in touch with Chris.

https://mobile.twitter.com/stalegum

I don't use Twitter, Facebook, , Instagram, Snapchat or any other type of social media account. No social media presence period and not gonna start now either.
Sorry I'm not the type to use invasive personal items that monitor my life

Does he have any email I don't see one on that link. I'll be more than happy to email him
Or if a social media guru can give him my email/link to this post that would be helpful and appreciated trying to decipher why teh error is happening :D
I use his site to link when I box bust so people can learn about a series I find it helpful to others

Thanks-
Jeff

Last edited:

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
" I don't use Twitter, Facebook, , Instagram, Snapchat or any other type of social media account. No social media presence period and not gonna start now either. "

DITTO!

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
I'll let Chris know.

Thanks he contacted me this morning- appreciated ! I like referencing that site its more organized than other checklists I've seen
Also like teh tie ins with other stuff also

jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts