Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Because of course it would...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
A card I've been wanting for a decade or more, which hardly shows up on eBay or anywhere else, has just last night been posted for about 1/2 the $600 BIN usual price.

BUT of course, I'm moving into my new place Tues. and can't risk the expense until after the papers are done for that.

I already packed up my sale stuff and don't have time to list stuff until after the move.

So now I'm left to wonder if it will still be there in 4-5 days?

I guess we'll see...

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Buy and put on a CC and payoff when your next bill comes. Gives you up to 30 days to get stuff sold to pay it off. Just an option if you think someone else might grab it in the next 4-5 days.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I got an email from PayPal credit recently, I think they are running a 0% interest 12 month plan for purchases of over $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
heres a crazy idea. how about just send the dude a short but heart-felt note, along with a $50 deposit offer explaining the situation. tell him he keeps the $50 either way if he yanks it and you surpass the prearranged time frame to get the deal done.

agree with everybody above though.

he who hesitates, does **********. but at the same time housing priorities should always come first, period.

i would strongly advise you against applying for additional credit, especially for a baseball card.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
heres a crazy idea. how about just send the dude a short but heart-felt note, along with a $50 deposit offer explaining the situation. tell him he keeps the $50 either way if he yanks it and you surpass the prearranged time frame to get the deal done.

agree with everybody above though.

he who hesitates, does **********. but at the same time housing priorities should always come first, period.

i would strongly advise you against applying for additional credit, especially for a baseball card.

Yeah, I can't buy anything more than a pizza for two more days, just in case.

This thread was more me ranting about the ##### timing of it and hoping it stays up for 4-5 days or so.

Why couldn't they have waited two weeks until my monthly bonus? I definitely think potential sellers should check with potential watchers before posting LOL...

Members online

Latest posts