Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 8/26 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Not a bad weekend if I say so myself. Luis Arraez and Rocco Baldelli baseballs signed Saturday. The Jorge Polanco and Nelson Cruz baseballs were part of a STH signing a few weeks back that my buddy went to for me. Miguel Sano was supposed to be there but he was a no show. Rosario and Schoop cards were signed Saturday as well.
20190825_220504.jpeg
20190823_172206.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Not a bad weekend at all Zach!

Staycation week starts with a rainy one today. Actually was somewhat productive around the house yesterday so I might do nothing lol
Big series against the Cardinals starts tonight and it’s now or never for my flawed team to decide to finally get hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Not a bad weekend at all Zach!

Staycation week starts with a rainy one today. Actually was somewhat productive around the house yesterday so I might do nothing lol
Big series against the Cardinals starts tonight and it’s now or never for my flawed team to decide to finally get hot.

I almost had Rosario sign a ball as well, but I figured down the road I'd rather pay for him to sign a ball instead of a card. Plus, I needed the Ginter signed for that part of the PC anyways. Just missed out on getting Tony Oliva on his 2019 Ginter as well.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Nice stuff Zach! Barry, glad the MIL didn't get hit.

Slow day here. Rained for a couple hours. Chance of T-storms this afternoon/evening. They experts are calling for chance of hail, damaging winds & tornadoes. Not what we want to see in the insurance business.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening here on the East Coast,

nice haul from the weekend, any good stories about being on field?

Haha, I know it's after 5 on the coast. It just feels like I still have a lot of time left at work :lol:

Nothing crazy from being on the field. It's very unorganized when you get there. They have interns out waiting for people, but you have to go up to every intern and ask if you are in their group. Then when you're there on time, you still have to wait for the others that the intern has, even if they are 15-20 minutes late. Found that out the hard way since we were a little early and the others in our group were late. It was 2 dads and 2 kids, but the dads were somewhat obnoxious. Kept telling the kids to ask for stuff from the players. It got on of the kids a bat from Schoop, but they asked every player that came by. And with us being late, we missed the first group of batting practice, which had Nelson Cruz, Max Kepler, and Jorge Polanco.

I was thrilled with the players that stopped though. Luis Arraez has been really fun to watch this year. Missed out on Tony Oliva signing. He stopped signing just as we finally got on to the field. It was really cool to see how laid back the players were during BP. They all seemed really relaxed and the ones that stopped for the fans were very accommodating. The ones that stopped to sign pretty much signed for everybody that asked.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
one of the players that we host has to have shoulder operation - at least end of season but he's been pitching great . our group had an icee truck come by the field house and players got freebies last night . We are still in race for playoff

Members online

No members online now.