Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Montgomery Biscuits player Bevin's family murdered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
That's is very sad. What a nut job. The cop did not have a tazer? Then shoot him in the leg and bring him down. And the stupid old man by the truck did not hear or see what was going on? Who the hell was taking the video. What a very bazar seen. Unbelievable. I would have ran up and kicked the guy in the nuts!

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Terrible news.

You might want to edit the title. Blake Bivens, the player for the Montgomery Biscuits, was not among those murdered. It was his wife, his child and another woman.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I really hope they don't send him to a rehab facility. Stick him in jail and let him come down off his addiction without any help or medication...then capitol punishment.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
That's is very sad. What a nut job. The cop did not have a tazer? Then shoot him in the leg and bring him down. And the stupid old man by the truck did not hear or see what was going on? Who the hell was taking the video. What a very bazar seen. Unbelievable. I would have ran up and kicked the guy in the nuts!

Extremely intoxicated. The way the guy shook off the mace he would have done the same with the tazer. Kicking him in the nuts probably wouldn't have effected him either.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Another story states he was taken down by a police dog. I hope the dog got him in the nuts. By the look of his booking photo, looks like the dog got him around the head.