Thread: Mike Trout Customs Featuring Full Specialty Game Used Patches

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike Trout Customs Featuring Full Specialty Game Used Patches

I just finished up creating a few customs which I figured some folks here would find interesting since they involve Mike Trout. Maybe not "dreadlocks interesting" but either way, they were a blast to do!

These pieces encase game-used Mother's Day Memorial Day patches in their entirety, so that way they could be taken out anytime without any damage being caused to the patches themselves. The plan is for Trout to sign them on the bottom right.

The Mother's Day patch has its MLB authentication hologram on the back, so I made a window on both the front and back.

The Memorial Day patch had it on the front, so there is only a window on the front.

The pictures were taken using my new lightbox called The Flashery. I'm still messing with it, but I have a blast trying things out! As shown in the pics above, I opted to use a black background because the red seemed like it clashed a lot.

Thanks for looking!
    Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both of those look amazing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing as always T.

Anything for Kyle Seager on tap? Perhaps a Kyle Seager/Amy Poehler dual auto? Or a Seager Rugrats card??

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madbull34 View Post
    Both of those look amazing!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Amazing as always T.

Anything for Kyle Seager on tap? Perhaps a Kyle Seager/Amy Poehler dual auto? Or a Seager Rugrats card??
    HA!!! That is spit-out-your-drink good. I love Amy Poehler in Parks & Rec too. Hilarious, thanks!
    Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!

theplasticman
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome, awesome, awesome!
    COMC listings: theplasticman

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mouschi View Post

HA!!! That is spit-out-your-drink good. I love Amy Poehler in Parks & Rec too. Hilarious, thanks!
    This was the first pic that made me question things...

but then I saw these too...

btw, I saw your post on twitter about how to sort his batting splits and @ mentioned you on Night Crew but later realized mentions are broken and forgot to Pm. my bad.

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw, I saw your post on twitter about how to sort his batting splits and @ mentioned you on Night Crew but later realized mentions are broken and forgot to Pm. my bad.
    LOL! Actually, that's why I'm on this site again - I remembered the mention bar at the top lit up. I'm about to list some Seagers and wanted to check it out. Thanks for your help and the laugh!

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was the first pic that made me question things...

but then I saw these too...

I use to think she was low key kinda hot, thanks for ruining that for me

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.