Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Trout Customs Featuring Full Specialty Game Used Patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I just finished up creating a few customs which I figured some folks here would find interesting since they involve Mike Trout. Maybe not "dreadlocks interesting" but either way, they were a blast to do!

These pieces encase game-used Mother's Day Memorial Day patches in their entirety, so that way they could be taken out anytime without any damage being caused to the patches themselves. The plan is for Trout to sign them on the bottom right.

The Mother's Day patch has its MLB authentication hologram on the back, so I made a window on both the front and back.

20190829_094715.jpg

20190829_094736.jpg

The Memorial Day patch had it on the front, so there is only a window on the front.

20190829_094643.jpg

The pictures were taken using my new lightbox called The Flashery. I'm still messing with it, but I have a blast trying things out! As shown in the pics above, I opted to use a black background because the red seemed like it clashed a lot.

20190829_090420.jpg

Thanks for looking!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Amazing as always T. :grouphug:

Anything for Kyle Seager on tap? Perhaps a Kyle Seager/Amy Poehler dual auto? :p Or a Seager Rugrats card?? :lol:

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Both of those look amazing!

Thanks!

Amazing as always T. :grouphug:

Anything for Kyle Seager on tap? Perhaps a Kyle Seager/Amy Poehler dual auto? :p Or a Seager Rugrats card?? :lol:

HA!!! That is spit-out-your-drink good. I love Amy Poehler in Parks & Rec too. Hilarious, thanks!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
HA!!! That is spit-out-your-drink good. I love Amy Poehler in Parks & Rec too. Hilarious, thanks!

This was the first pic that made me question things...

1a8wpv.jpg

but then I saw these too...

Cg1qDblUcAEnKKc.jpg

BpDa1zuIMAAdDIO.jpg

btw, I saw your post on twitter about how to sort his batting splits and @ mentioned you on Night Crew but later realized mentions are broken and forgot to Pm. my bad. ::facepalm::

mouschi

May 18, 2012
btw, I saw your post on twitter about how to sort his batting splits and @ mentioned you on Night Crew but later realized mentions are broken and forgot to Pm. my bad. ::facepalm::

LOL! Actually, that's why I'm on this site again - I remembered the mention bar at the top lit up. I'm about to list some Seagers and wanted to check it out. Thanks for your help and the laugh!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
This was the first pic that made me question things...

1a8wpv.jpg

but then I saw these too...

Cg1qDblUcAEnKKc.jpg

BpDa1zuIMAAdDIO.jpg

I use to think she was low key kinda hot, thanks for ruining that for me

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online