Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** FCB Daily Morning Thread for Saturday August 31st *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, dentists appointments for the fam, then tae kwan do, then catching the Scranton Wilkes-Barre Railriders vs Buffalo Bisons game as the make up date for the last time we went and got rained out. If we get there early enough, it’s Gary Sanchez bobblehead day

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Dude, we REALLY need to talk about what the definition of "day off" is...

Morning all, dentists appointments for the fam, then tae kwan do, then catching the Scranton Wilkes-Barre Railriders vs Buffalo Bisons game as the make up date for the last time we went and got rained out. If we get there early enough, it’s Gary Sanchez bobblehead day

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Had a quick dip in pool - getting cold ---. At four leave for stadium - maybe last set up this year . . Having Madison Bumgarner and Hunter Harvey locals helps even if just on $1.00 cards . I must be the only stadium vendor out there -- so many say they miss some of this at stadiums . Sadly i can't get local cards cheap to resell . Maybe in 25 times a year i will sell a team pack of 1/2 of Baseball / football / basketball teams so i depend a lot on trading teams .

Members online

Latest posts