User Tag List

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crue: September 2019

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red Sox are officially out and I think manager Alex Cora will be out soon too.

What would be the most interesting hire? Bret Boone?!?!?! That would make the Yanks vs Sox a sht ton of fun.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    Anyone have 2020 vacation plans yet ? Well here you go. Summer fun in London England.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/artic...mc2SVb5DvewlkY
    I bet a ton of fat feminists with purple hair will be there, and all the pssy on display will stank.

Las Vegas is a shorter plane ride too.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be funny if the gift shop had a sign that read. . .

Popcorn: 5 Euros

T Shirt: 15 Euros

Clothespin for nose: 100 Euros

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Red Sox are officially out and I think manager Alex Cora will be out soon too.

What would be the most interesting hire? Bret Boone?!?!?! That would make the Yanks vs Sox a sht ton of fun.
    The Sox need to keep Cora, I think most people with a realistic view knew that bullpen would be terrible and the starters would be mediocre at best.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on winning your league.. whats the prize?
    Not a done deal yet...today is the final day...but if I were to lose it would have to be one of the biggest implosions in the history of our fantasy league because I have a very comfortable lead right now.

As for the prize, at the start of every season all fourteen of us have to put a card that's evaluated at $50-$100 (evaluation is for market price at the start of season...it could have gone up or down since then but that doesn't matter) in the prize pool and winner takes all. Sometimes the winner will toss a card or two to the second place team. I always do because I'm really just playing for bragging rights
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet a ton of fat feminists with purple hair will be there, and all the pssy on display will stank.

Las Vegas is a shorter plane ride too.
    Purple pus$y on tap bruvs! All you can eat buffet, ya heard!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so my first bold prediction was a no go...Verlander will need another start to reach 3k strikeouts
    As for my second, not so bold prediction, well the day is not over yet but I'm now holding a 90 point lead and nearly half the games are over so $hit is looking real good for me but I'd hate to jinx it so no celebration just yet.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    Anyone have 2020 vacation plans yet ? Well here you go. Summer fun in London England.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/artic...mc2SVb5DvewlkY
    Hmmm..."The first museum in the world dedicated solely to the vagina"

Okay, so why no museum celebrating the c0ck and balls? I am outraged by how sexist this is!!!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the Night Crew needs to start-up it's own news site with cutting edge up to date journalism of private parts by our very own finestkind. I can cover "drugs in today's society" as long as I get to sample everything. JVHaste can be our stereotypical white male CEO who is often accused of sexual harassment by his co-workers but covers it up with shady deals, threats and under the table payments by his "5 grand a minute" lawyers

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nelson Cruz hit his 400th career home run tonight
    JV will get one more shot at 3,000 strikeouts against the Angels next week. He needs just six more.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JV with win #20. Pretty awesome. I am looking forward to this year's MLB playoffs. Lots of very good teams. I'm predicting more high drama than a usual postseason.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    I think the Night Crew needs to start-up it's own news site with cutting edge up to date journalism of private parts by our very own finestkind. I can cover "drugs in today's society" as long as I get to sample everything. JVHaste can be our stereotypical white male CEO who is often accused of sexual harassment by his co-workers but covers it up with shady deals, threats and under the table payments by his "5 grand a minute" lawyers
    This sounds good to me, but we need a LOT of those lawyers. The way I talk to ladies can sometimes border on a 2LC song.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, that was a very satisfying four game sweep by the Cardinals at Wrigley.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't go looking for this weird stuff. It's just out there on the weird world web thingie place. That some sick minds here might want to check out. Or ignore as you please.
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you all hit it big with that news site, just don't forget the little people. I'm sure you could create some little job for me for old times sake. I could be a "beat" writer, hahaha.

Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!