Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crue: September 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Alright wierdos. Check in now. Don't make me go all Jigsaw on your asses.

Lemme start with a few things baseballl and card related.

1) Jorge De La Rosa. All-time wins leader for youuuuuuur Colorado Rockies. In franchise history, 27 years, he's tops with 86 wins. I'm not talking smak about Jorge one bit. He was a good pitcher for us. But 27 years and that's your leader? 9 wins per year over 10 years? Get the f*ck outta here. Pitching here at Coors is the problem, but it ain't the altitude bro. It's the management and the stiffs they keep plugging into the starting 5....

2) Ye olde Alomar collection. Up to 4259 unique cards. But getting damn hard to find new ones, aside from new releases. Topps & Co keep pumping out trillions of new cards despite the fact that homeboy has been retired since 2004. Don't matter. 342 new cards this near, and we have 25% of the year left. That's already the most cards since the last year he played, which was 2004. Good job guys.

3) Related note. Need to make a new card post on my Alomar thread. Like anyone cares! But it is the chronicle of that which I'm currently obsessed with, and spending money I don't have on. At least I should write about it. Right? Bueller? Nah. I'm gonna write about it for my own self :)

4) Trump is truly the ultimate f*ckhead of the world right now. Not greatest madman or murder, just greatest f*ckhead. There I said it. Let's spice this night crew thread up with some politics! :)

5) Actually, does anyone here disagree with number 4? Seriously. I won't even talk sh*t. I've already said my peace. Chime in....

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Congrats on your expanding Alomar collection, and your healing nuts from an age old biking trek. :cool:

e23.jpg

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The crazy thing is on the final game of August the Twins broke the HR record (with a month to go!!) and 3-4 more teams have a legitimate chance of breaking the previous mark.

I will go on a political rant plus an explanation of my stance on Highler Swaggins. . . . . .tomorrow. cya.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
No politics ! There's already enough b*tchy and prissy aass name calling in the other political topics. Agh ! Everything else goes. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Verlander is simply amazing. In a year where HR are easier than ever they guy just dominates everyone... no-hitting the Jays thru 7 right now.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
People have always told me I look good in purple.

Last non-auto Gold to sell on E-Bay in mid August went for roughly $60. One went for about $50 on August 1st.

I'd say if you roll the dice and run it via auction you might expect anywhere from $45-$65
If you put it up BIN/obo and hang tough you could get up to $70-$80 but expect a few months (or longer) until you get a biter to cave in and buy it at your expected price
When it comes to Bowman chrome you'll always get less via auction (sometimes FAR less) but you'll get paid much quicker. If you sell it BIN/obo expect a lot of people to try and haggle with you and offer you b!tch prices but eventually a collector will meet your price...it just may take time.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I actually have a small collection of Lemahieu rookie cards I thought would never sell but looking at recent prices I guess I was wrong. Not that I collected him personally, I just bought a lot of product from 2010-2011 (might have bought a combined 20 cases of 2011 Topps Update & Bowman Chrome) and have cabinets full of singles/refractors/inserts.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Thanks. You look good in purple, but look much better in gold. :cool:
I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait on this season as he could win MVP or do well in the playoffs.

[MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] are you collecting him?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
death2redemptions;2577022 (might have bought a combined 20 cases of 2011 Topps Update & Bowman Chrome) [/QUOTE said:
I forgot to ask... what were the rarer refractors you got from that product? any supers? 20 cases is impressive.

Members online