User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crue: September 2019

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a side note, can anyone explain wtf this is? When did ARod go full Dusty Baker level of retarded?!

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...62107374583808

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MLB News:

1.Porcello vs homer happy Twins tonight... can we get a miracle?

2.Shed Long back in MLB, you might remember him as the player who doesn't drink water because he hates how it tastes.

3.Verlander earns Player Of The Week award due to being awesome.

4.Ken Giles nearly went to Yanks at deadline.. meh.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I forgot to ask... what were the rarer refractors you got from that product? any supers? 20 cases is impressive.
    You know what, it wasn't 2010 Bowman that I bought nearly 20 cases worth....it was actually 2011 Topps Update & 2013 Bowman Draft that I went nuts with the cases. I did buy some 2010 Bowman products but at the time people were suffering from Strasburg mania so it was damn expensive therefor limited with what I could purchase. I don't remember getting anything exceptional other than a gold ref Yelich auto from Draft but at the time it was worth very little so I must have just sold it in a Bowman Chrome common auto lot.

But I pulled so many valuable cards from 2011 Topps Update that I really wish I held onto....same thing with 2013 Bowman Chrome.

I think I killed the cards value when I stated in another thread that D2R = DJL irl
    Yeah, that will happen

Yeah, I've tucked my boner so many times that I often forget its supposed to go down and not up in pantline.
    lol....same thing here

MLB News:

1.Porcello vs homer happy Twins tonight... can we get a miracle?

2.Shed Long back in MLB, you might remember him as the player who doesn't drink water because he hates how it tastes.

3.Verlander earns Player Of The Week award due to being awesome.

4.Ken Giles nearly went to Yanks at deadline.. meh.
    I swear if Verlander gets snubbed from another Cy Young award I'm gonna......I dunno, do something drastic!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edwin Diaz....wow, I know relievers tend to fall but this is insane. He was slicing up guys like Mookie Betts and Mike Trout last year, now he is just ... well.... a Met.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    You know what, it wasn't 2010 Bowman that I bought nearly 20 cases worth....it was actually 2011 Topps Update & 2013 Bowman Draft that I went nuts with the cases. I did buy some 2010 Bowman products but at the time people were suffering from Strasburg mania so it was damn expensive therefor limited with what I could purchase. I don't remember getting anything exceptional other than a gold ref Yelich auto from Draft but at the time it was worth very little so I must have just sold it in a Bowman Chrome common auto lot.

But I pulled so many valuable cards from 2011 Topps Update that I really wish I held onto....same thing with 2013 Bowman Chrome.

Well if you don't have that rare card of yourself I'd sell it to you for $40. (nobody else here gets that price, since they aren't Lemahieu)

As far as doing something drastic if Verlander loses again, you could take Shed Longs advice and refuse to drink water! That is about as drastic as it gets.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if you don't have that rare card of yourself I'd sell it to you for $40. (nobody else here gets that price, since they aren't Lemahieu)

As far as doing something drastic if Verlander loses again, you could take Shed Longs advice and refuse to drink water! That is about as drastic as it gets.
    I appreciate the generous offer, I really do, but I think I have enough pictures of myself hung up in the mansion. My favorite is the life size portrait of myself that visitors first see when they come through my doors of me wrestling a tiger...which actually happened during my last visit to Africa. Or maybe it's the life size portrait of myself hanging above my bed in the bedroom of me making sweet love to a tiger...which actually happened during my last visit to Africa.

I have heard great stories of your life size portrait featuring you and Kate Upton having a threesome with a tyrannosaurus that was painted based off a selfie you guys took during your last visit to Jurassic Park....which actually happened and was later hacked and wound up on the fappening.

Oh wait that's not a tyrannosaurus, that's your ****!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In other baseball related news...the M's lineup just pile-drived Miley Cyrus. It's gonna be a month before she can twerk again.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Bob Ross had some of my famous tea the day he painted that for us... took him 5 hours to complete, I stood in the pose rock-hard the entire time.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another one bites the dust.

What is it about the Mets franchise and their uncanny ability to drain the baseball talent from every good player they acquire? It's like they are owned by a sadistic man who is still bitter that he never got drafted, and has secretly hired his little coven of witches (or warlocks I guess) to sign good players and suck the life force from their bodies.

Edwin Diaz....wow, I know relievers tend to fall but this is insane. He was slicing up guys like Mookie Betts and Mike Trout last year, now he is just ... well.... a Met.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no way he's losing it. That no-hitter sealed the deal. But if he does get robbed, you would be fully justified in crafting a strongly worded, indignant facebook post, or even a righteous fired-up tweet. Either that or shooting up a mall. That seems to be the only two things people of our demographic know how to do these days when they get pissed off...

Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    I swear if Verlander gets snubbed from another Cy Young award I'm gonna......I dunno, do something drastic!
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey now. I kinda like front butt.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you ask me, if you go around parading you twig and berries in a man thong you asking for it, she's not at fault, she's only human.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back Stan Wood.

I guess you could always tell her the "my eyes are up here" line.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sea/Hou, Laa/Oak, Mia/Pit, and Cub/Mil all have a higher score than the NFL game tonight.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast