User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crue: September 2019

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    hey Haste, you wanna go and try to get hit with lightning with me?
    Sure.

I usually stand out in lightning storms to give myself a chance, but am I supposed to wear metal or something?

Hopefully the weather gets bad tonight as I am out of tea and need to go near a neighbors field for their funsauce but they are usually around.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a rough estimate, what are the chances that you'll receive superpowers? Are the chances better than 5%? Cuz I'd take those odds......hey Haste, you wanna go and try to get hit with lightning with me?

I want a lightning c0ck that shoots thunder when it gets hard! It'll destroy anything that's wet....death or orgasm...my c0ck decides BWAHAHAHAHA No vagina is safe when lightning c0ck drops da thunder!!!!!
    Tie a key to a kite and tie the kite to your wang, then go fly it in a lightning storm and let us know what happens ...we can call you Wang Franklin

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tin foil hats didn't work for me.
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha...I didn't think a lightning strike post would generate so much traffic! I mean to walk around the neighborhood today and see if I could find where it hit. But alas I just didn't get to it. I guess if it had smoked someone I would have heard about it, so I guess it was no big deal.

Broncos losing 21-6 to the damned Raiders. Vegas has the orange and blue a 7 wins this year...I'm gonna take the under.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Haha...I didn't think a lightning strike post would generate so much traffic! I mean to walk around the neighborhood today and see if I could find where it hit. But alas I just didn't get to it. I guess if it had smoked someone I would have heard about it, so I guess it was no big deal.

Broncos losing 21-6 to the damned Raiders. Vegas has the orange and blue a 7 wins this year...I'm gonna take the under.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Astros have now won their last 2 games by a combined total of 36-1. This is just the picture perfect team, if they hadn't had so many injuries earlier in the season they would have smashed the Mariners 116 win total easily IMO.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm totally pulling for the stro's in the postseason. Unless I jump on some other bandwagon in the meantime. Fun team. Love me some JV. Really nice to see the great ones find their mojo and start kicking ass again.

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Well, Astros have now won their last 2 games by a combined total of 36-1. This is just the picture perfect team, if they hadn't had so many injuries earlier in the season they would have smashed the Mariners 116 win total easily IMO.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets see also if Altuve can have some good postseason series, because he might have a thin shot at Jeters postseason records assuming the Astros go to the postseason every year.... until hell freezes over.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Elway has done a good job at making sure that Broncos QB Mount Rushmore only consists of him 3 times and Peyton Manning.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freeman HR total: 38
    Acuna HR total: 38
    Donaldson HR total: 36

There have only been 16 seasons in baseball history when a team had three players with 35+ HR...and only 3 seasons in which a team had three players with 40+ HR. One of those teams was the Braves so this would be their second time if those players continue at their pace and hit 40 each. The Rockies were the only other team to do it and they did it twice.
    Braves should be the 4th team this season to break the HR record, this is getting crazy.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Braves should be the 4th team this season to break the HR record, this is getting crazy.
    Justin Verlander just may be onto something with his juiced ball theory

When baseball's start using steroids it's time to worry about the state of the world. Heck, I didn't even know baseball's had the capacity to consume substances. I mean, where is it's mouth and anus located?

-or- it's due to.....

CLIMATE CHANGE i.e. Global Warming, Global Cooling, Global pot smoking, etc.

The climate is literally making the balls go further
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Climate change and baseball travel distances? Are you making that up or did someone really advance that little theory?

Regardless, I'm all for balls going further. Especially mine. Occasionally I smoke a gapper to left, but more common is the infield dribbler....
    Last edited by banjar; 09-11-2019 at 01:13 AM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where is it's mouth and anus located?

Anyone who knows the answer please don't tell him, I don't want any "foreign substances" on the baseballs anytime soon.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news, I did find some more of that collection project online for a cheaper price (and in good condition) but lets see if I can afford to buy a ton.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haste, you're going to have to reveal your newest card collection fetish sometime. Inquiring minds want to know.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast