User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crue: September 2019

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Haste, you're going to have to reveal your newest card collection fetish sometime. Inquiring minds want to know.
    Last time I mentioned what I was after on here the cards tripled in price instantly! A few times this has happened, so now its just a top secret.

..to the lurkers reading this, feel free to say hi. . . I know you're there and I wont bite.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just keep all house plants, small appliance and sports cards away from him.
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    Just keep all house plants, small appliance and sports cards away from him.
    Good call.

Yelich out for the season with blown out knee, looks like the Central is starting to crystallize.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of knee injuries, Kyle Lewis was once a big deal prospect until knee damage made him miss most of 2 seasons.. but he is in the bigs and 2HR in first 2 games.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Speaking of knee injuries, Kyle Lewis was once a big deal prospect until knee damage made him miss most of 2 seasons.. but he is in the bigs and 2HR in first 2 games.
    I had just assumed he gave up on baseball lol.....good to hear he's gotten the call and hitting long balls

Then again, so is everyone these days...MLB just set a new single season record high in home runs (6,106)
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are probably going to fall just short of 7K HR this year. Its going to be hard for teams to evaluate players if they don't know whether the ball is going to change back or not.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION] sighting!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/a...nee-operation/

We missed out on putting an injury pool together, although with him not pitching at all it would have been questionable pick.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/a...nee-operation/

We missed out on putting an injury pool together, although with him not pitching at all it would have been questionable pick.

Dude can't keep from breaking himself lol

Different conditioning in Japan than in the U.S. I suppose cuz all these guys (pitchers specifically) coming from there spend most of their MLB career on the injury list.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronald Acuna just became the youngest player in baseball to hit 35+ home runs with 35+ stolen bases

39 HR/36 SB

...so close to a 40/40 season!!!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JV needs just 19 more strikeouts to reach the almighty 3,000 strikeout milestone! It just may happen this year folks

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Dude can't keep from breaking himself lol

Different conditioning in Japan than in the U.S. I suppose cuz all these guys (pitchers specifically) coming from there spend most of their MLB career on the injury list.

I finally found a possible reason for this recently. . .

Japans biggest sporting event of the year is a high school baseball tournament, where top pitchers might pitch 5+ times a week and throw over 150 per start if needed. The culture really seems to okay killing these young arms.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh! You may be onto something there...

I finally found a possible reason for this recently. . .

Japans biggest sporting event of the year is a high school baseball tournament, where top pitchers might pitch 5+ times a week and throw over 150 per start if needed. The culture really seems to okay killing these young arms.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D2R, I see photo bucket caught up to with your photo sig as well. Now I'll never know what the girl in the picture wants to do me in bed in the middle of the afternoon !
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    D2R, I see photo bucket caught up to with your photo sig as well. Now I'll never know what the girl in the picture wants to do me in bed in the middle of the afternoon !
    No worries, I applied some Clearasil to clear it up....just for you!!!

Honestly I have no idea how my signature pic cleared up overnight. I didn't give Photobucket any money....maybe they had the a similar issue to yours so they allowed just this pic of Aubrey Plaza to stay up and running.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast