Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crue: September 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well I will root for Twins/Braves WC if it means you get to go to the games. :)

...and yes, I can confirm there's no BBC in Fargo or MN, Ive been there.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ugh ! I had a serious brain fart. I can't read ! Sorry !

You are instantly forgiven my friend. :grouphug:

yuf70.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Just catching up on tonight's mayhem now. Sadly I'm late to the party, and probably most of you weirdos have gone to bed, like I should have hours ago.

So anyway...we have Fargo and BBC's, plus JT and his creeping hands on that (smoking hot by the way) brunette, and best of all Haste's meme - or whatever it is - with that stupid ******* and his sanitized off-white color tones specified by advertising focus groups to appeal to status-climbing men from Broomfield Colorado. Plus his lapper and latte, and his "uh, I just shat my pants but I hope my forced artificial smile is at least appealing enough to get me another stock photo gig so my 27-inch flat screen doesn't get repo'd" look on his face. Good times.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Two bold predictions for tomorrow:

1. I will have won my dynasty fantasy league for the 3rd time in 5 seasons (this is not that bold of a prediction as I currently have an 80 point lead with one day remaining)
2. Justin Verlander will join the 3,000 strikeout club

The Cardinals/Cubs game today was insane. Such a roller coaster.

Longest 9 inning game in Wrigley history.

Have the Cubs been eliminated yet?

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Anyone have 2020 vacation plans yet ? Well here you go. Summer fun in London England.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/arti...SXufUgoXpcjwPDiTGtLlHO6xZK4koB6mc2SVb5DvewlkY

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Two bold predictions for tomorrow:

1. I will have won my dynasty fantasy league for the 3rd time in 5 seasons (this is not that bold of a prediction as I currently have an 80 point lead with one day remaining)
2. Justin Verlander will join the 3,000 strikeout club

Have the Cubs been eliminated yet?

Not technically, but they’re 6 games back, so basically.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Red Sox are officially out and I think manager Alex Cora will be out soon too.

What would be the most interesting hire? Bret Boone?!?!?! :) That would make the Yanks vs Sox a sht ton of fun.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Anyone have 2020 vacation plans yet ? Well here you go. Summer fun in London England.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/arti...SXufUgoXpcjwPDiTGtLlHO6xZK4koB6mc2SVb5DvewlkY

I bet a ton of fat feminists with purple hair will be there, and all the pssy on display will stank.

Las Vegas is a shorter plane ride too. :mrgreen:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It would be funny if the gift shop had a sign that read. . .

Popcorn: 5 Euros

T Shirt: 15 Euros

Clothespin for nose: 100 Euros

:p

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Red Sox are officially out and I think manager Alex Cora will be out soon too.

What would be the most interesting hire? Bret Boone?!?!?! :) That would make the Yanks vs Sox a sht ton of fun.

The Sox need to keep Cora, I think most people with a realistic view knew that bullpen would be terrible and the starters would be mediocre at best.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Congrats on winning your league.. whats the prize?

Not a done deal yet...today is the final day...but if I were to lose it would have to be one of the biggest implosions in the history of our fantasy league because I have a very comfortable lead right now.

As for the prize, at the start of every season all fourteen of us have to put a card that's evaluated at $50-$100 (evaluation is for market price at the start of season...it could have gone up or down since then but that doesn't matter) in the prize pool and winner takes all. Sometimes the winner will toss a card or two to the second place team. I always do because I'm really just playing for bragging rights :D

Members online