Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crue: September 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Thanks. You look good in purple, but look much better in gold. :cool:
I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait on this season as he could win MVP or do well in the playoffs.

[MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] are you collecting him?

hey.... no , thanks for the mention.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Anyone have any stories about having to hide your boner...you know like unintentional (or intentional) ****** that just popped up at the worst possible time when you were young, dumb, full of come?

Yeah, I've tucked my boner so many times that I often forget its supposed to go down and not up in pantline. :confused:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
MLB News:

1.Porcello vs homer happy Twins tonight... can we get a miracle? :(

2.Shed Long back in MLB, you might remember him as the player who doesn't drink water because he hates how it tastes.

3.Verlander earns Player Of The Week award due to being awesome.

4.Ken Giles nearly went to Yanks at deadline.. meh.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I forgot to ask... what were the rarer refractors you got from that product? any supers? 20 cases is impressive.

You know what, it wasn't 2010 Bowman that I bought nearly 20 cases worth....it was actually 2011 Topps Update & 2013 Bowman Draft that I went nuts with the cases. I did buy some 2010 Bowman products but at the time people were suffering from Strasburg mania so it was damn expensive therefor limited with what I could purchase. I don't remember getting anything exceptional other than a gold ref Yelich auto from Draft but at the time it was worth very little so I must have just sold it in a Bowman Chrome common auto lot.

But I pulled so many valuable cards from 2011 Topps Update that I really wish I held onto....same thing with 2013 Bowman Chrome.

I think I killed the cards value when I stated in another thread that D2R = DJL irl :lol:

Yeah, that will happen

Yeah, I've tucked my boner so many times that I often forget its supposed to go down and not up in pantline. :confused:

lol....same thing here

MLB News:

1.Porcello vs homer happy Twins tonight... can we get a miracle? :(

2.Shed Long back in MLB, you might remember him as the player who doesn't drink water because he hates how it tastes.

3.Verlander earns Player Of The Week award due to being awesome.

4.Ken Giles nearly went to Yanks at deadline.. meh.

I swear if Verlander gets snubbed from another Cy Young award I'm gonna......I dunno, do something drastic!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Edwin Diaz....wow, I know relievers tend to fall but this is insane. He was slicing up guys like Mookie Betts and Mike Trout last year, now he is just ... well.... a Met. :shock:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
You know what, it wasn't 2010 Bowman that I bought nearly 20 cases worth....it was actually 2011 Topps Update & 2013 Bowman Draft that I went nuts with the cases. I did buy some 2010 Bowman products but at the time people were suffering from Strasburg mania so it was damn expensive therefor limited with what I could purchase. I don't remember getting anything exceptional other than a gold ref Yelich auto from Draft but at the time it was worth very little so I must have just sold it in a Bowman Chrome common auto lot.

But I pulled so many valuable cards from 2011 Topps Update that I really wish I held onto....same thing with 2013 Bowman Chrome.

Well if you don't have that rare card of yourself I'd sell it to you for $40. (nobody else here gets that price, since they aren't Lemahieu)

As far as doing something drastic if Verlander loses again, you could take Shed Longs advice and refuse to drink water! :p That is about as drastic as it gets. :lol:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Well if you don't have that rare card of yourself I'd sell it to you for $40. (nobody else here gets that price, since they aren't Lemahieu)

As far as doing something drastic if Verlander loses again, you could take Shed Longs advice and refuse to drink water! :p That is about as drastic as it gets. :lol:

I appreciate the generous offer, I really do, but I think I have enough pictures of myself hung up in the mansion. My favorite is the life size portrait of myself that visitors first see when they come through my doors of me wrestling a tiger...which actually happened during my last visit to Africa. Or maybe it's the life size portrait of myself hanging above my bed in the bedroom of me making sweet love to a tiger...which actually happened during my last visit to Africa.

I have heard great stories of your life size portrait featuring you and Kate Upton having a threesome with a tyrannosaurus that was painted based off a selfie you guys took during your last visit to Jurassic Park....which actually happened and was later hacked and wound up on the fappening.

Oh wait that's not a tyrannosaurus, that's your ****! :shock:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, Bob Ross had some of my famous tea the day he painted that for us... took him 5 hours to complete, I stood in the pose rock-hard the entire time. :p

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Another one bites the dust.

What is it about the Mets franchise and their uncanny ability to drain the baseball talent from every good player they acquire? It's like they are owned by a sadistic man who is still bitter that he never got drafted, and has secretly hired his little coven of witches (or warlocks I guess) to sign good players and suck the life force from their bodies.

Edwin Diaz....wow, I know relievers tend to fall but this is insane. He was slicing up guys like Mookie Betts and Mike Trout last year, now he is just ... well.... a Met. :shock:

Members online