Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crue: September 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Lightning strikes only have a mortality rate of between 10-30%, so your chances of surviving are pretty good, but your chances of major injury are much better...

Man I was going to roll the dice at 90%, so dem odds are too good to pass up! :p

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Lightning strikes only have a mortality rate of between 10-30%, so your chances of surviving are pretty good, but your chances of major injury are much better...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

On a rough estimate, what are the chances that you'll receive superpowers? Are the chances better than 5%? Cuz I'd take those odds......hey Haste, you wanna go and try to get hit with lightning with me?

I want a lightning **** that shoots thunder when it gets hard! It'll destroy anything that's wet....death or ******...my **** decides BWAHAHAHAHA No ****** is safe when lightning **** drops da thunder!!!!!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Freeman HR total: 38
Acuna HR total: 38
Donaldson HR total: 36

There have only been 16 seasons in baseball history when a team had three players with 35+ HR...and only 3 seasons in which a team had three players with 40+ HR. One of those teams was the Braves so this would be their second time if those players continue at their pace and hit 40 each. The Rockies were the only other team to do it and they did it twice.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hey Haste, you wanna go and try to get hit with lightning with me?

Sure. :)

I usually stand out in lightning storms to give myself a chance, but am I supposed to wear metal or something?

Hopefully the weather gets bad tonight as I am out of tea and need to go near a neighbors field for their funsauce but they are usually around. :confused:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
On a rough estimate, what are the chances that you'll receive superpowers? Are the chances better than 5%? Cuz I'd take those odds......hey Haste, you wanna go and try to get hit with lightning with me?

I want a lightning **** that shoots thunder when it gets hard! It'll destroy anything that's wet....death or ******...my **** decides BWAHAHAHAHA No ****** is safe when lightning **** drops da thunder!!!!!

Tie a key to a kite and tie the kite to your ****, then go fly it in a lightning storm and let us know what happens ...we can call you **** Franklin

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Haha...I didn't think a lightning strike post would generate so much traffic! I mean to walk around the neighborhood today and see if I could find where it hit. But alas I just didn't get to it. I guess if it had smoked someone I would have heard about it, so I guess it was no big deal.

Broncos losing 21-6 to the damned Raiders. Vegas has the orange and blue a 7 wins this year...I'm gonna take the under.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Haha...I didn't think a lightning strike post would generate so much traffic! I mean to walk around the neighborhood today and see if I could find where it hit. But alas I just didn't get to it. I guess if it had smoked someone I would have heard about it, so I guess it was no big deal.

Broncos losing 21-6 to the damned Raiders. Vegas has the orange and blue a 7 wins this year...I'm gonna take the under.

1ydt6m.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well, Astros have now won their last 2 games by a combined total of 36-1. :eek: This is just the picture perfect team, if they hadn't had so many injuries earlier in the season they would have smashed the Mariners 116 win total easily IMO.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I'm totally pulling for the stro's in the postseason. Unless I jump on some other bandwagon in the meantime. Fun team. Love me some JV. Really nice to see the great ones find their mojo and start kicking ass again.

Well, Astros have now won their last 2 games by a combined total of 36-1. :eek: This is just the picture perfect team, if they hadn't had so many injuries earlier in the season they would have smashed the Mariners 116 win total easily IMO.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Lets see also if Altuve can have some good postseason series, because he might have a thin shot at Jeters postseason records assuming the Astros go to the postseason every year.... until hell freezes over. :rolleyes:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
John Elway has done a good job at making sure that Broncos QB Mount Rushmore only consists of him 3 times and Peyton Manning.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Freeman HR total: 38
Acuna HR total: 38
Donaldson HR total: 36

There have only been 16 seasons in baseball history when a team had three players with 35+ HR...and only 3 seasons in which a team had three players with 40+ HR. One of those teams was the Braves so this would be their second time if those players continue at their pace and hit 40 each. The Rockies were the only other team to do it and they did it twice.

Braves should be the 4th team this season to break the HR record, this is getting crazy. :shock:

Members online