Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crue: September 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Okay, so my first bold prediction was a no go...Verlander will need another start to reach 3k strikeouts
As for my second, not so bold prediction, well the day is not over yet but I'm now holding a 90 point lead and nearly half the games are over so $hit is looking real good for me but I'd hate to jinx it so no celebration just yet.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I think the Night Crew needs to start-up it's own news site with cutting edge up to date journalism of private parts by our very own finestkind. I can cover "drugs in today's society" as long as I get to sample everything. JVHaste can be our stereotypical white male CEO who is often accused of sexual harassment by his co-workers but covers it up with shady deals, threats and under the table payments by his "5 grand a minute" lawyers

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
JV with win #20. Pretty awesome. I am looking forward to this year's MLB playoffs. Lots of very good teams. I'm predicting more high drama than a usual postseason.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I think the Night Crew needs to start-up it's own news site with cutting edge up to date journalism of private parts by our very own finestkind. I can cover "drugs in today's society" as long as I get to sample everything. JVHaste can be our stereotypical white male CEO who is often accused of sexual harassment by his co-workers but covers it up with shady deals, threats and under the table payments by his "5 grand a minute" lawyers

This sounds good to me, but we need a LOT of those lawyers. The way I talk to ladies can sometimes border on a 2LC song. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YevE4pI0k

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts

I don't go looking for this weird stuff. It's just out there on the weird world web thingie place. That some sick minds here might want to check out. Or ignore as you please. :p

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
When you all hit it big with that news site, just don't forget the little people. I'm sure you could create some little job for me for old times sake. I could be a "beat" writer, hahaha.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
By the way, the NC thread has hit the FCB mainstream.

[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] has lent us some legitimacy with a shout out on his rolling fact of the day thread. Quoted: "Not sure when this study was done, but night crew guys will be happy to know that, according to security firm Symantec, you’re more likely to get a computer virus from a religious site than a **** site. The average number of security threats on religious sites was 115, compared to adult content sites which was around 25. In fact, only 2.4% of adult sites were infected with malware. The researchers hypothesized that **** sites need to generate a profit, so there’s a financial interest in keeping them virus free to encourage repeat business."

Great news for agnostic horndogs! You know, whoever you are.

https://www.freedomcardboard.com/fo...-Fact-of-the-Day-thread?p=2579304#post2579304

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
By the way, the NC thread has hit the FCB mainstream.

[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] has lent us some legitimacy with a shout out on his rolling fact of the day thread. Quoted: "Not sure when this study was done, but night crew guys will be happy to know that, according to security firm Symantec, you’re more likely to get a computer virus from a religious site than a **** site. The average number of security threats on religious sites was 115, compared to adult content sites which was around 25. In fact, only 2.4% of adult sites were infected with malware. The researchers hypothesized that **** sites need to generate a profit, so there’s a financial interest in keeping them virus free to encourage repeat business."

Great news for agnostic horndogs! You know, whoever you are.

https://www.freedomcardboard.com/fo...-Fact-of-the-Day-thread?p=2579304#post2579304

main stream cream dream. :grouphug: we are coming.... in waves!!

ps, I thought you would like this one :lol:

1ef.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Man, that guy's face is something else. But I can't quite put my finger on what he's trying to tell us with that expression. I tried to in a previous post but I think I missed the mark.

It's like he's saying "Can't we just forget about it?" but also "Please don't hurt me!" plus "My undies are soiled". Like one part nervousness, one part being ashamed, and one part smelling bad. And he's definitely giving you a really uncomfortable giggle at the same time. I dunno. Looking at that guy is hypnotic.

Members online