Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crue: September 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It still looks blurry to me btw.

On a positive note, there apparently is a guy in MLB named Danny Mendick. Why was this not brought to my attention sooner? :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
What, you hadn't heard of him? He's JJ Reddick's cousin. :)

...ah, very true. They all originate from the seed of this man.

Dick Pound

Dick_Pound.jpg

The names Pound, Dick Pound. (done in a James Bond voice)

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Lol, it took 4 times through the batting order to realize Vogelbach wasn't in it. He must be hitting .090 in the 2nd half, Ive never seen someone fade this badly... either playing with an injury or just fattie boomalatty. :confused:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Lol, it took 4 times through the batting order to realize Vogelbach wasn't in it. He must be hitting .090 in the 2nd half, Ive never seen someone fade this badly... either playing with an injury or just fattie boomalatty. :confused:

...and Vogelbach with a pinch hit double! :p 88mph up the middle and its good he didn't miss that one.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Any of you weirdos watch the movie “Girls with Balls”....no it’s not what you’re thinking...it might actually be worse, it’s this French horror comedy about a girls volleyball team...i can’t even explain it, but we watched it last night, it’s horrible which makes it amazing. And it’s only like an hour 15, so it’s not terribly long....but you’ll never get that time back

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Nope, can't say as I've ever stumbled on that little gem. But if you'd have given me 100 guesses as to the plot of the movie based on the title, I would not have come anywhere close to "French horror comedy about a girls volleyball team" !!!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Any of you weirdos watch the movie “Girls with Balls”....no it’s not what you’re thinking...it might actually be worse, it’s this French horror comedy about a girls volleyball team...i can’t even explain it, but we watched it last night, it’s horrible which makes it amazing. And it’s only like an hour 15, so it’s not terribly long....but you’ll never get that time back

I will watch it, at first I thought you said it was 15 hours and I was still thinking about watching it. :lol:

Maybe it started out as a romcom but all the hairy French **** made the FCC change the genre to horror?