User Tag List

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crue: September 2019

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    I've been grabbing the new Panini Tim Wakefield stuff but that's about it. I did snag a very hard to find early Craig Biggio regional release I've been trying to find for years. It wasn't listed well I got it for a buck, I was pretty pumped about that, I've seen others go for $20+
    Doing tricks to make you holler, on a given night all for a dollar. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    Pre-1990 German. East or west ?
    Kikuchi born in 91 so we are safe.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep forgetting how old I am. There all kids.
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep forgetting how old I am. There all kids.

Next year MLB is playing a game at the site of the Field of Dreams movie... yet barely any of the players would have been alive when that movie came out (1989) or at least old enough to remember.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy crap. There was a lightning strike a couple minutes ago right near my house. I think I can even smell it - like a weird metallic tinge in the air. Hard to describe. Nice that the power didn't go out (obviously), but jesus. Never been that close to a strike before.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Holy crap. There was a lightning strike a couple minutes ago right near my house. I think I can even smell it - like a weird metallic tinge in the air. Hard to describe. Nice that the power didn't go out (obviously), but jesus. Never been that close to a strike before.
    I wonder what the % chance of a surviving a lightning strike is.

...perhaps get some superpowers too.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I wonder what the % chance of a surviving a lightning strike is.

...perhaps get some superpowers too.
    Lightning strikes only have a mortality rate of between 10-30%, so your chances of surviving are pretty good, but your chances of major injury are much better...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Lightning strikes only have a mortality rate of between 10-30%, so your chances of surviving are pretty good, but your chances of major injury are much better...
    Man I was going to roll the dice at 90%, so dem odds are too good to pass up!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love thunder and lightning storms.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    On a rough estimate, what are the chances that you'll receive superpowers? Are the chances better than 5%? Cuz I'd take those odds......hey Haste, you wanna go and try to get hit with lightning with me?

I want a lightning c0ck that shoots thunder when it gets hard! It'll destroy anything that's wet....death or orgasm...my c0ck decides BWAHAHAHAHA No vagina is safe when lightning c0ck drops da thunder!!!!!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admit it, you were all thinking bout it!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freeman HR total: 38
    Acuna HR total: 38
    Donaldson HR total: 36

There have only been 16 seasons in baseball history when a team had three players with 35+ HR...and only 3 seasons in which a team had three players with 40+ HR. One of those teams was the Braves so this would be their second time if those players continue at their pace and hit 40 each. The Rockies were the only other team to do it and they did it twice.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donaldson, bringer of rain!!!

Freeman HR total: 38
    Acuna HR total: 38
    Donaldson HR total: 37

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always thought d2r had been hit by lightning more than once.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always thought d2r had been hit by lightning more than once.
    Indeed, I am quite the anomaly....which means special.

But not special enough to have a lighting c0ck apparently

Well, not yet *evil laugh*

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I'm probably the only person in history to have been arrested for playing Pokemon Go in the nude but I cannot say for certainty.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast