Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crue: September 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I wish I could tell you some fancy double meaning for the Fangboner title, but the guy literally gets fanged in the boner, so not very clever title. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Night Crew is monitoring the Bernie Williams thread from afar....

man-looking-through-binoculars-surprise_13339-6566.jpg

....and the results are in.

18ps27.jpg

technology-oldness-lifestyle-concept-old-260nw-162615092.jpg

1xhau9.jpg

22079719-excited-mature-businessman-gesturing-thumbs-up-while-sitting-at-computer-desk-in-office.jpg

depositphotos_124376998-stock-video-employee-sits-ant-table-with.jpg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
One custom and a simple happy birthday and we are on the edge of civil war. Is there a possibility the night crew thread is the most well adjusted on the board.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
My fantasy team just barely made it into the Blowout Fantasy League's 5th World Championship series...and when I say barely I mean I literally won League Championship series by HALF A POINT! Not only that but I had pretty much already accepted defeat because I was down like 6 points and pretty much all the games my players were in were over except the Dodgers game where I had Kenta Maeda & Ryu but I paid no attention because both were starters...but when I woke up in the morning to set my team (to try and get 3rd place in the consolation game) I noticed that in that one Dodgers game for the first time this year the Dodgers decided to use Maeda to close the game and he preserved the win with a save....the only possible thing that could have given me enough points to win the series!! I was f**king amazed! So I pretty much spent all of yesterday partying, doing blow off of ******'s asses....so that's why I was absent yesterday :cool:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
One custom and a simple happy birthday and we are on the edge of civil war. Is there a possibility the night crew thread is the most well adjusted on the board.

Was a bunch of $hit deleted or were you guys just expecting it to fall apart?

It has so much potential....if that was posted on blowoutcards then look out cuz 10+ pages of ranting and raving, flaming and derailing, trolling while you be scrolling would be expected.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
**** ALERT **** ALERT! No, not PEDS....**********!

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27636942/pirates-vazquez-charged-sexual-assault-child

Vazquez was initially charged with "computer ***********/soliciting a child" and "providing obscene material to minors" by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Vazquez was subsequently charged in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, with three felonies -- statutory sexual assault of a minor 11 years or older; unlawful contact with a minor; and corruption of minors -- as well as one misdemeanor, indecent assault of a person less than 16 years old.

The FDLE issued a statement saying it began its investigation into Vazquez in August after obtaining information that he reportedly had a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old girl in Lee County, Florida. The girl, now 15, allegedly was continuing to have a relationship with Vazquez via text messaging and received a video from him in July in which he is shown performing a sex act

Vazquez has been put on administrative leave by Major League Baseball, though sources told ESPN that the league is not launching an immediate investigation

From wiki - Felipe Javier Vázquez nicknamed Child's Nightmare, is a Venezuelan professional baseball pitcher for the Pittsburgh Pirates of Major League Baseball (MLB) :eek::eek::eek:

Some nicknames just fit a player's persona perfectly lol

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
That hop injury is an all timer. I can see that one where you get mobbed after a walk off and get hurt. In fact I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often with athletes piling on each other during celebrations. But injuring yourself by kinda jumping? Can you even call yourself a real athlete if you do that??? My left knee is f*cked up and I'm pretty sure I can do a spontaneous hop.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
That hop injury is an all timer. I can see that one where you get mobbed after a walk off and get hurt. In fact I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often with athletes piling on each other during celebrations. But injuring yourself by kinda jumping? Can you even call yourself a real athlete if you do that??? My left knee is f*cked up and I'm pretty sure I can do a spontaneous hop.

It goes to show you that more bunting for base hits need to happen. Pitchers are getting bigger and bigger and some cant even wipe their ass. :confused: If that record breaking 262 hit year by Ichiro was going on in todays game he would have around 15 hits more just on infield singles.

As for the Morales walk off HR, I don't even think the other players mobbing him was the reason for the injury! When he jumps he is already heading too far to the left before anyone touches him, then he lands solely on his own left leg. :lol: The greatest part is when the commentators show in in slomo and say "I hope he just landed on his butt or back or something" hahaha

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I don't see that thread anymore but I was going to add "yes D2R is a fine lawyer, but he specializes in slip and fall cases. might be better just to go with the guy from Toronto."

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts