Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******GOOD MORNING THREAD 9/3 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Nice having the long weekend to relax before harvest hits and I don't have a full weekend off until November. We didn't do too much Saturday, but Sunday my boss had a BBQ at his place and then we took off to Rapid City, SD afterwards just to get out of town for a bit. It was nice to get a hotel Sunday so we didn't have to get up and leave real early yesterday. We also got home earlier because of it.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
This little story happened to me a few weeks ago. I was in the elevator at the hospital in Boston going to see my wife. She's been so sick, in and out of the hospital so many times in the past few months and years. There were 4 people besides myself in the elevator. One couple had a baby, about 3 years old. Every time the elevator doors close again to go up, the baby would say "up". So I started saying up to the baby. What a most beautiful smile it gave her and me. The family must have gone up 10 floors. I was going up to the 20th floor. When the couple got off with the baby, the baby started waving and saying bye by. It made my day. And it left me with something really nice to think of with the hell my wife has been going through with MS.

Ok, I'm done with my sappy little story. ;)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
This little story happened to me a few weeks ago. I was in the elevator at the hospital in Boston going to see my wife. She's been so sick, in and out of the hospital so many times in the past few months and years. There were 4 people besides myself in the elevator. One couple had a baby, about 3 years old. Every time the elevator doors close again to go up, the baby would say "up". So I started saying up to the baby. What a most beautiful smile it gave her and me. The family must have gone up 10 floors. I was going up to the 20th floor. When the couple got off with the baby, the baby started waving and saying bye by. It made my day. And it left me with something really nice to think of with the hell my wife has been going through with MS.

Ok, I'm done with my sappy little story. ;)

Great story! Prayers for strength for you and your wife

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts