Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 9/11*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hard to believe it’s been 18 years. I remember my mom waking me up before school ( I was a senior in high school) telling me to come look at what’s happening. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I wish we were still as united as citizens today as we were that day and the year or so following it

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I still remember the teacher turning the tv on while I was in 3rd grade. We sat there and watched the news pretty much all morning. Which is crazy to think of 3rd graders being that interested in the news. I never get tired of the Red Bandanna segment that ESPN does every year.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! I remember I was at an early dentist appointment having a root canal done. The dentist had a TV in the room. Watching everything happen while on whatever drugs they had gave me made me wonder if what I was watching was real or some kind of a foggy dream. Unfortunately it was real.

Members online