Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how to fix a signiture pic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
It seems that my sig pic is now blurry for some strange reason. I tried to change the pic and yet it didn't go. Why not.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I didn't use Photo bucket for my new pic. I haven't touched photo bucket in years as I hate them. I used postimage.org

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Or you could just delete it and not have a signature picture. I think there was a time when those were the "in" thing on message baords/sites, but I think it just clogs up the threads, especially when the same posters are replying multiple times and those same images keep taking up space. Almost as bad as people quoting a post and every one of the 108 photos included! I am on a desktop mostly, but I am sure the masses of dedicated smartphone users would love to see them go away too.

Photo signatures should be phased out or elimnated entirely in my opinion. Who needs them?

I suppose profile pics are similar in that regard too, as I notice some have them, others do not. Mine has been the same forever and you can hardly see it anyways. So many of them you can't tell what they are either...

Members online

Latest posts