Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Standard Catalog of Minor League Cards by Bob Lemke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
Does any one have it? If so I was wondering what information you could give me on the Brook Treakle postcards. In particular the 1981 Lynchburg Mets Darryl Strawberry. Any help is much appreciated!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I had no idea there was a SC for minor league cards. Another giant book to seek out for the shelf.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I could be wrong, but I believe they were much smaller. Lots fewer minor league sets issued until the early late 80s/early 90s explosion of sets.

I had no idea there was a SC for minor league cards. Another giant book to seek out for the shelf.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL

Technically there were only two editions, the latest in 2000. Then from 2001-2005, the new minor league set information was just tacked on the end of the regular Standard Catalog. After 2005, they effectively abandoned adding new minor league checklist information.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There's one on Amazon, the 2000 edition that is listed at 9x11, 480 pages. As baseball card books go, I'm counting that as "giant" even if it's not as big as the Major League Standard Catalog. I just like having big card books. Price guides, auction catalogs, etc. I got the Smithsonian Baseball book for Christmas, it's pretty awesome.

Members online