Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finestkind's Night Crew- Oct

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
It stopped raining mid afternoon for us but our numbers were still low, we had about 15 maybe, that's not even all the kids in our neighborhood.

Dec 4, 2008
It was 65-70 degrees in my area (Boston suburbs). No rain, just wind. Basically the entire neighborhood I am in has young kids, so just about everyone goes out. And both the kids and the parents socialize. It is super fun and super cute - probably 100-200 people all milking around with flashlights, the parents with adult beverages in hand, and almost all the neighbors participate. It is pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It was 65-70 degrees in my area (Boston suburbs). No rain, just wind. Basically the entire neighborhood I am in has young kids, so just about everyone goes out. And both the kids and the parents socialize. It is super fun and super cute - probably 100-200 people all milking around with flashlights, the parents with adult beverages in hand, and almost all the neighbors participate. It is pretty cool.

Nice, it sounds like you had the most fun. 70 degrees sure helps everything!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just walked around our development...hit maybe 5 houses but the kid got a full bucket cuz he was pretty much the only kid out so every house we went to shoveled half their stuff into his basket...IMG_9115.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online