Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fairly large collection of baseball cards and a few Football cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DodgerBlue82

Oct 2, 2019
Oregon
Good morning,

I came across my old baseball card collection recently and have no real use for them anymore, my daughter likes horses not baseball unfortunately lol. All of my collection is in almost mint to mint condition (higher end cards in sleeves or cases). Some original rare fleer and donruss cards, a lot of frank thomas (no I dont have the NNOF card) cards as well as Ken Griffey jr along with some factory sets that are sealed or opened and cards not touched. I also have 9 complete sealed sets of the nolan ryan coca-cola series
If anyone could point me in the direction on how to sell or trade these cards it would be greatly appreciated.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Try selling on ebay or you might find some users on here looking for certain cards. A more detailed list of cards/sets might get a better response.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I'd suggest start by putting together a list of the complete sets (factory sealed, factory opened, hand collated, etc.) Do you have a rough idea of how many single cards does the lot contain? I've seen lots for sale on ebay in which the seller fanned out the single cards and took pictures so people could see a little of what was for sale. If you have time and depending on the number of singles, you could also inventory each card and put a list on this forum. I use Google Sheets to inventory my collection...it's free and easy to share the list with others.

If you're selling as player lots, I'd be interested in seeing what Frank Thomas you have.

Sonic311

Jun 14, 2016
Paramount, CA
If selling player lots I'd like to see what you have of the following players.
Ken Griffey Jr., Mike Piazza, Frank Thomas, Cal Ripken Jr., Derek Jeter.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
This sounds very textbook late 80s to early 90s collection here. Enough key words to sound knowledgable at the time, but nothing specific enough to show current knowledge of the market now. Odds are good it is a lot of "worthless" high production era stuff, that although could be considered decent stuff, is not in high demand.
Good morning.

Take a little time to inventory what you have in general and toss the list on here (or any other card message board). You'll get a good idea for general value and might even have a few takers. Unless there is some "gold" hidden away though, it's probably not worth the effort and cost to try to sell on ebay. Craigslist...

I came across my old baseball card collection recently and have no real use for them anymore, my daughter likes horses not baseball unfortunately lol. All of my collection is in almost mint to mint condition (higher end cards in sleeves or cases). Some original rare fleer and donruss cards, a lot of frank thomas (no I dont have the NNOF card) cards as well as Ken Griffey jr along with some factory sets that are sealed or opened and cards not touched. I also have 9 complete sealed sets of the nolan ryan coca-cola series
If anyone could point me in the direction on how to sell or trade these cards it would be greatly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.