Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******GOOD MORNING THREAD 10/2 ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert1973

Feb 24, 2019
Good morning. Nationals pulled it out last night to advance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Didn't get to the yard work last night. Going to try to skip out of work soon and get it done before the rain gets here. Ready for the cooler weather.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Evening all! Got the yard work done. Ready for the rain & cooler weather. 89 today, only calling for 65 tomorrow.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Well.....was a heart breaker last night and while it stings, can’t undersell what an incredible run the Brew Crew went on without Yelich to even get in that WC game. Most of the year they looked like a .500 team and probably didn’t belong in the same league as these other teams but it has to be considered a successful season. Actually a little excited about tonight’s game, I’ll be pulling for the winner all the way as I love an underdog. At least I’ll have a newborn baby soon to help pass the winter!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Well.....was a heart breaker last night and while it stings, can’t undersell what an incredible run the Brew Crew went on without Yelich to even get in that WC game. Most of the year they looked like a .500 team and probably didn’t belong in the same league as these other teams but it has to be considered a successful season. Actually a little excited about tonight’s game, I’ll be pulling for the winner all the way as I love an underdog. At least I’ll have a newborn baby soon to help pass the winter!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Tough loss, but the baby will do more than help you pass the winter!!! No sleep coming your way soon!!!!
Congrats will soon follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
this morning i delivered a document dated 1916 to an adoption museum -- how i had it is I DON"T KNOW !!!
This evening oldest G/S football game - he played most of it . Got beat . He is 110 lbs / tackles 250 -- defensive back = heart of a lion .Had to push MIL over two hundred yards to be able to see -- at 90 just being there means alot . Forgot what I'm to do tomorrow -- but at 100 degrees not much

Members online