Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD THURSDAY*////////// 10/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Had our first freeze of the year last night. Definitely makes us worry a little bit about some of the beans that are left in the fields that aren't fully mature. Definitely getting excited for tomorrow night's Twins game. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it on Monday to game 3 in Minneapolis, but should hopefully be able to make it to an ALCS game or 2, and then the World Series games when they get there ;)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Except [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] whom I play in fantasy football...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all. Had our first freeze of the year last night. Definitely makes us worry a little bit about some of the beans that are left in the fields that aren't fully mature. Definitely getting excited for tomorrow night's Twins game. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it on Monday to game 3 in Minneapolis, but should hopefully be able to make it to an ALCS game or 2, and then the World Series games when they get there ;)

100 degrees today

Robert1973

Feb 24, 2019
Evening all. Watching a nail biter between the Braves and Cardinals.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Members online