Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

d2r's 2019 Atlanta Braves road to the World Series chit chat thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Ahhh Atlanta. City of chokers. I was 7 the last time they even advanced past the 1st round, was hoping they’d finally do it again but doesn’t look like it’ll happen this year. Just wow haha

Yeah, I was 18 last time we got anywhere in the postseason but that was during the "high life, Mr. feelgood" years of my life in which I can't recall anything that actually happened. The last time I actually remember us getting past the first round was back in '96. That was a real heart breaker, as it was my first "full season" as a Braves fan. I became a fan in '95 during the midseason when I discovered the Braves on TBS and decided I liked baseball. I just happened to get real lucky that year and got to witness a World Series victory.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm amazed my liver isn't as damaged as Folty's head

Considering I am a former molly connoisseur my head might be as bad as Foltys and my liver might be as bad as yours! :p

oh, and as for my brief stint on the Barves bandwagon....

922c4e0ae1e48ce3d4a630bfb437b896.jpg

sadly it just wasn't our year guys. .. .

Members online

No members online now.