Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

d2r's 2019 Atlanta Braves road to the World Series chit chat thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Nah, that's my brother. My uncle was a hard drinking, truck driving, chain smoking (and not just cigarettes if ya get my meaning) redneck of a man and I mean that in the kindest way possible. He once had a mullet which was simply fantastic and you could never understand what he was saying cuz he always mumbled. As kids we'd just nod and laugh so it looked like we knew what he was saying. He lived up to all those stereotypes of the Southern redneck (minus the racism....I think?). Dude was my kinda man

Sounds like the "born on a mountain, raised in a cave..." type stuff I always say. :grouphug:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Sounds like the "born on a mountain, raised in a cave..." type stuff I always say. :grouphug:

I've been chased into the mountains by the townspeople and forced to live in a cave so we had that in common. Of course, I made sure to bring the essentials...the iphone to play pokemon Go, my Nintendo Switch and a bottle of random prescription pills (it's just a guessing game...could be speed, maybe Ambien or some sort of pain pill...fentanyl?)

Guess I’ll climb on this bandwagon for now. Take out the Cardinals!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yes, bring your bandwagons everyone!

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I thought the Cubs bullpen sucked. How did the Braves win 97 games with that bullpen? Must have been mirrors. Well it is only one game.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
No joke, there was a moment in this game where I forgot which team I was bandwagoning since I'm bandwagoning about a dozen teams. :lol:

..and I'm fake supporting about 20 other teams to troll certain people, so there's a lot of sht to keep track of.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
a-cun-a

Learn to pronounce

/aˈcun’ä/

DATED•OFFENSIVE

less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.

“we’ve tried talking to him, yelling at him, yanking him, benching him and nothing works. he might be medically deemed an acuna.

INFORMAL•OFFENSIVE

very foolish or stupid.

"in retrospect, watching that single you thought was a home run (again) while costing the team a run and a game was completely acuna"

Members online

Latest posts