Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Am I taking crazy pills?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
But when the stinkburger did it become acceptable in the hobby to charge $4-$7 for shipping?

It’s ridiculous to look at these charges on the eBay!

Almost every first class mail charge for a mailer is $3.75+.

And I do free shipping with $4 being my built in cost estimate.

But anything over $4 for a singles or a small lot is gouging IMO and will cost you sales.

And to answer your initial question, you don't need to take pills to be crazy...

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
A couple years ago. Prices are going up, it's just a fact. With ebay's discount on 1st class tracked shipping, $2.70 would be more inline with what the shipper gets charged, and with BS "did not receive" claims apparently the default result, sellers have no choice but to use tracking. Then ebay and paypal take their cuts of shipping fees, too, so probably more like $3-$3.15. And the "handling" part is also in play, because properly packing a card takes a minute or two plus materials.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
i guess i’ll reluctantly help you guys out. pack up all your cards and i will pay 100% of the cost of shipping the cards to me.

taxes and rules suck. but they only say what you must do under certain cirumstances.

they dont tell you want you cant do. so get creative. there’s no tax or penalty for that. yet.

you wouldnt hit the ball off the cart path, would you?

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
i guess i’ll reluctantly help you guys out. pack up all your cards and i will pay 100% of the cost of shipping the cards to me.

taxes and rules suck. but they only say what you must do under certain cirumstances.

they dont tell you want you cant do. so get creative. there’s no tax or penalty for that. yet.

you wouldnt hit the ball off the cart path, would you?

Spalding, get your foot off of the boat!!!!!!!

Members online