Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Topps Chrome Sapphire - (11) Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I was able to secure 11 boxes at release and probably should have bought more at the retail price of $50/box. It sold out very quickly, in under 10 minutes. This was the first time I was able to buy before the aftermarket prices. I thought about holding or flipping the boxes for a nice profit but what's the fun in that. Here are the main results:

Eloy Sapphire Auto.JPGTucker Sapphire Green Auto.JPGCave Sapphire Purple Auto.JPG2019 Sapphire Base Lot.JPG2019 Sapphire Red and Purples.JPG2019 Sapphire Orange Lot.JPG2019 Sapphire Base Autos.JPG

At retail price, it was a fun break but I would not consider buying boxes at aftermarket prices. Instead I would recommend going after the singles that you want.

See anything you like? Feel free to reach out or post in this thread, most are available FS/FT. I also have about 300 base, so if you are looking for player or team lots just let me know.

Members online