Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 10/12************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
going on a boat ride today - as long as i can take it - haven't been on Lake Norman in 40 years .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.....have fun boating!
Hope today and tomorrow go quickly for you [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION]

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning.....have fun boating!
Hope today and tomorrow go quickly for you [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION]

It's just today, and yeah, it will.

I thought about trying to get down to Game 3 in DC but tickets are both scarse and over-priced...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Picking up a bulk buy again tonight. I keep saying I'm trying to lower my inventory then buy a bunch of stuff. Most of it looks like junk wax commons, but hey one biggie will pay for all of it.

I donate the commons to a "Cards for Kids" program the LCS runs for a kids hospital so worst case, they get more stuff to use...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all!

Picking up a bulk buy again tonight. I keep saying I'm trying to lower my inventory then buy a bunch of stuff. Most of it looks like junk wax commons, but hey one biggie will pay for all of it.

I donate the commons to a "Cards for Kids" program the LCS runs for a kids hospital so worst case, they get more stuff to use...

1000 team bags with 25 misc cards for local elementary schools

Members online

Latest posts