Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Optimal eBay ending days/times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
It's been a while since I've had time to sell anything.

What are everyone's choice days/times to have auctions end?

Thanks for your input.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
It used to be Sunday evening or Friday evening due to Friday being payday, people want to turn around and spend the money they just earned.

Bin/BO doesn’t really matter since you’ll end it whenever you get an offer you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I do not have extensive selling experience on ebay, but I would think that now days, it really doiesn't matter all that much. Sniping services allow bids to be registered at any time of day. Mobile phones allow people quicker and easier access to the site during traditional times when most people were previously otherwise working and had to be at a computer to bid.

If there was a reason to pick a specific time, I would probably go with a time that the majority of potentiual bidders were avaialble, awake and able to bid, even if they just had desktop computer access. That would probably be a weekend evening that allowed PST bidders and EST bidders the chance, say around 6PM - 7PM PST. Of course, bidders are international now too, but I think we would all probably agree that the US market is what you want to aim for at least in the sports card world, unless it is a specialty item that might draw more interest from a foreign market. Then you adjust your end time for that market.

Members online