Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Unwanted Baseball Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EGannon55

Sep 27, 2019
Otsego County NY
I'm a grandfather looking for some baseball cards so I can put together a collection to leave to my grandson.
I can't pay much so I'm not looking for cards with value.
Please let me know if anyone can help me out with this.
Thank you.

chilly55

May 16, 2010
What kind of cards are you looking to get for your grandson? I have thousands of cards I have been selling for about a year now. I have quite a few "lower valued" cards of stars I could send including inserts. Year range? Also, let me know the amount you're looking to spend and can offer up a collection.

Bill

EGannon55

Sep 27, 2019
Otsego County NY
What kind of cards are you looking to get for your grandson? I have thousands of cards I have been selling for about a year now. I have quite a few "lower valued" cards of stars I could send including inserts. Year range? Also, let me know the amount you're looking to spend and can offer up a collection.

Bill

That is where my dilemma lies. Initially, I want to collect to keep my mind off of being terminal. I have no idea how much time I have left. So cards from any year would attract me because I've been watching baseball since the 60s. However, my grandson loves baseball as much as I do but he is 8 years old and probably wouldn't know or have interest in players from the past.
I am on a small monthly SS income. My next check will be in November so I can purchase a few cards then.
Thank you so much!

chilly55

May 16, 2010
OK, just send me a private message then. I have a bunch of $.10 & $.25 cards of stars and some are inserts. They might fit your budget?

Bill

Members online