Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

//////////*GOOD SATURDAY MT*///////// 10/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, fun time at the card show (more like 5 tables in a mall) which I’ll recap soon, tonight if I feel up to it, but I’m starting to feel like $hit...gunna make 12 hours today seem much much longer

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Do I live in rural America? Yes I do. On my way to the office today, on a rural two-lane highway there was a traffic jam. Was it a tractor or some other farm equipment? No. It was a goat (no not Tom Brady) on a leash strolling down the middle of the road. Apparently, some ones pet. Two trucks were stopped in the road trying to get the goat to safety.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The sky is actually blue ! 75 miles west of Boston. I know, I saw it ! No goats either. I went to visit my wife's grave at the Massachusetts Veterans cemetery in Winchendon Mass. It's out in the middle of no where. On a beautiful warm October day. It was nice. It took some of the heartache away.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
If there's a bear in the burbs around Boston. They usually shot them. Dumb a$$ cops never heard of relocating animals ? ::facepalm::

KennerKid

Oct 19, 2019
Cool thread. Need to partake in these every Saturday. Saturday is what collecting is all about. Who remembers going to the card shop

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts