Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imports Dragon 2020 MLB figures (PREORDER ONLY) Trout, Guerrero, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KennerKid

Oct 19, 2019
Imports Dragon MLB put four new figures for 2020 up for preorder today. These will come out Spring 2020, and be 'Wave 1'. I own many of them. They are highly detailed and there will be a Wave 2 of baseball's best young stars. Baseball's best young stars Vladimir Guerrero Jr. & Pete Alonso headline wave 1.

You can preorder them here (https://clarktoys.com/mlb/imports-dragon-mlb/imports-dragon-2020-mlb/), there is a limited edition (I think it's like 2000 of each) available. I will announce wave 2 when I can, but the names are big in wave 2.

KennerKid

Oct 19, 2019
Vlad 95 percent sold out.

Trout 95 percent sold out.

Those are the two to grab on preorder if you want one

KennerKid

Oct 19, 2019
Obviously any member who knows someone who is a fan of these four players please forward the link to preorder to them on email etc

Also so I can pass feedback to the brand manager; what current stars or young stars do you want to see made and why

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Obviously any member who knows someone who is a fan of these four players please forward the link to preorder to them on email etc

Also so I can pass feedback to the brand manager; what current stars or young stars do you want to see made and why

They need to make a MLB Hall of Fame set..

KennerKid

Oct 19, 2019
They need to make a MLB Hall of Fame set..

I like that idea a lot. Will ask if they have rights to HOF players! Who would you like to see, if a list of 5 was submitted by you? Thank you for feedback. They're awesome because they listen to collectors.

They have a hockey line I only collect a little of. People wanted to see mascots made and they made Gritty and a few others

KennerKid

Oct 19, 2019
I am almost able to announce the wave 2.

My contact wanted me to let collectors know less than 100 Vladimir Guerrero Jr. remain available and only around 250 Trout.

Members online

Latest posts