This contest is open to all, but only one entry each and NO editing.
Simply choose the player or team in each pairing you think will have the highest total for the entire series.
If both players/teams have the same total, it counts as a correct answer.
The contestant having the most correct answers will receive a nice card featuring this year’s WS MVP.
In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker question will determine the winner. The closest to the actual total without going over wins.
If still a tie, the contestant who made their picks first wins.
Any questions, just ask. Good luck and enjoy the Series!
1. Most Strikeouts: Gerrit Cole (HOU) or Stephen Strasburg (WAS)
2. Most Strikeouts: Justin Verlander (HOU) or Max Scherzer (WAS)
3. Most Strikeouts: Zack Greinke (HOU) or Patrick Corbin (WAS)
4. Most Hits: Michael Brantley (HOU) or Adam Eaton (WAS)
5. Highest Batting Average (no min. AB): Yordan Alvarez (HOU) or Howie Kendrick (WAS)
6. Most Home Runs: Alex Bregman (HOU) or Juan Soto (WAS)
7. Most Doubles: Yuli Gurriel (HOU) or Trea Turner (WAS)
8. Most RBIs: George Springer (HOU) or Victor Robles (WAS)
9. Most Runs Scored: Jose Altuve (HOU) or Anthony Rendon (WAS)
10. Highest OPS (no min. AB): Carlos Correa (HOU) or Ryan Zimmerman (WAS)
11. Most Stolen Bases: Houston or Washington
12. Most At-Bats: Houston or Washington
13. Most Triples: Houston or Washington
14. Most Walks Allowed: Houston or Washington
15. Most Earned Runs Allowed: Houston or Washington
Tiebreaker: Total number of runs scored in the 2019 World Series