Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

###########MONDAY MORNING THREAD 10/21########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Starting the week by going to the funeral of my ex-boss of 33 years. He was an excellent one and a friend!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Been a rough couple of nights with Bennett being sick. He has some pretty bad congestion that wakes him up throughout the night.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, hanging out at home today with the kid.

So Friday after work I went to a card show, which was really just about 5 tables set up at the mall. We checked all the tables before buying anything, and didn’t see much that I could afford or really needed. The one table we were at had a box that said “grab box 5$” that was full of stuff, so I figured it couldn’t be 5 for the whole box, had to be take one thing out of the box for 5, so we kept moving. One of the guys had a box of eTopps Mets that I ended up picking up...
IMG_9026.JPG
Anyone know what those things are worth? Wondering if I made a good deal or not.
Also found this minor league Met that I needed
Image1571681176.425472.jpg
Ignore the price on the front, definitely not what I paid for it...
Wanted to get some cards so I also picked up a 2019 GQ blaster which had a bonus pack of parallel cards, got green Josh Bell, Ian Desmond, Brandon Nimmo, Jackie Bradley Jr and Willy Adames. The only other thing of note was a Matt Davidson NNOF, or as they call it, missing nameplate. Finally circled back to that table I spoke of earlier and actually asked the guy about the box, he said everything in it for $5, box included. For $5 I couldn’t pass it up, even not knowing what was in it. Mostly just junk era stuff, but fun to go through...
Image1571681945.095964.jpg
Image1571682197.152162.jpg
Oh and this was in there too...where’s [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] when you need him...

Image1571682259.818793.jpg
Looks legit to me

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online