Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 SP Legendary Cuts Memorable Moments 1of1's - Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
Anyone on here knows the print run(s) on these 1 of 1's? I know for a fact they made this like they did the SPx Iron Man Platinum which is base on that little window cutout on the front. Any help (input) is appreciated....

attachment.php

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I don't think an official checklist or print run was ever put out. I know I've asked around several times. Here are a dozen different Grady Sizemores.
2008-SP-1-1-res.jpg
I thought that was it, but then a 13th one popped up earlier this year. 2008 was when Sizemore really came to prominence in the hobby and UD put out a lot of stuff for him, so that could be an unusually high number. Though for a guy like Ripken I would guess they made at least that many if not a lot more.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
99 1of1's holy cow! But considering what they did with the SPx Ironman Platinum's this might be on point. I Wonder why you don't see them for sale.....

I saw tons of Murray the first 2-3 months, then maybe 1 or 2 copies after that. Surprising given how many were printed.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I think maybe most people hold on to them thinking that they really are 1of1's. Up until about a year and a half ago, I thought the one I had was it, until someone pointed it out to me & showed me his scans. Bummer.....

Probably so. Hopefully more turn up for you!

Members online