Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****MONDAY MORNING THREAD 10/28************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
warehouse that i worked at , we had several see one ---one was a WW2 vet and he turned pale , we had doors open and other items move. Finally torn down . second time i was in Colorado --- cat jumped on bed three times in room --- no cat there .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Was laid up in bed all day yesterday with a bug. Wasn't feeling well Saturday night, went to bed early- 8ish, was up most of the night. Slept all day yesterday and finally got up around 5. Felt a lot better by then after sleeping the day away. Still went to bed early again last night around 9-9:30. Still feel like I could catch up on some more sleep, but feel way better today.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! It's going to be a cold week. Going to get down to 22 Thursday night. Couple chances for our first snow this week.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! It's going to be a cold week. Going to get down to 22 Thursday night. Couple chances for our first snow this week.

We had a little dusting of snow yesterday/last night. When I woke up it was 16 out. Supposed to be below 32 all week until Thursday with a chance of snow tomorrow and Wednesday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Yea, It seems like we get your weather a day after you.

All I know is that yesterday was a good day to be laying in bed sick with how cold it was all day. Saturday had a crazy temperature swing. I didn't see what the temps were other than it got up to 65 and by 4 it was about 35 and getting colder. We went out to a family member's house and I contemplated putting shorts on to go, but was glad I didn't when we left

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
All I know is that yesterday was a good day to be laying in bed sick with how cold it was all day. Saturday had a crazy temperature swing. I didn't see what the temps were other than it got up to 65 and by 4 it was about 35 and getting colder. We went out to a family member's house and I contemplated putting shorts on to go, but was glad I didn't when we left

Yep, Your Saturday was our Sunday. 65 in the afternoon & Mid 30's last night.