Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Bowman Chrome X

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    if they were all PSA 10 then PSA 10 wouldnt mean anything
    But I expect perfection from something hand-picked by the manufacturer to have graded. There will always be the standard pack/box damage, collector handling mistakes, and general printing/cutting flaws in the mass produced product. However, they're going to hand select cards to have graded before they leave the facility, so they should be able to tighten their production process and take extra time to make sure that these selected cards are perfect.
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

theplasticman
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone get them? For giggles I bit on a 5 box case at 18 each, didnt get one.
    COMC listings: theplasticman

piledriver1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given two options, I'd rather have a "meaningless" 10 than a 9.

Saw the first box opened on twitter, PSA 9 Ryan Rolison. For comps, his 2019 Super sold for $81, and a red sold for $18.51. Orange and golds are in the $10 range. Meanwhile, a PSA 10 Tatis is listed for $1750. Single boxes and cases are selling in the $100/box range, cases $110-120 per box, but not going very briskly. I'm guessing there are probably going to be less than half a dozen players sell for more than the clearing price of a box, but it's going to be the Wild West in singles pricing for the first couple weeks.
    Looking for 2011 Topps Marquee Museum autographs, rare Frank Thomases, and any Grady Sizemores I don't have

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12