Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Topps Parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Thinking about trying to pull together a rainbow of 2019 Topps main set cards of my current favorite player, George Springer, and I'm wondering if there are any I'm missing from my checklist (haven't really started yet).

s-l500.jpg

Numbered versions:
Platinum 1
Acetate 10
Camo 25
Father blue 50
Mother pink 50
Black 67
Independence 76
Vintage stock 99
150th 150
Advanced stats 150
Factory Sparkle 162
Ondemand 3d (PR 540)
Gold 2019

Unnumbered versions:
Base
150th
582 Montgomery
All-star edition
Astros Team Set
Clear
Holiday
Holiday foil
Holiday skates
Meijers purple
Rainbow foil
Utz Chips
Walgreens Yellow

This is for cards with the image shown on card #323. I know there is a photo variation, just wondering if I missed a base Topps parallel.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
And they'll be Holiday ones with snowflakes on them.

In the past, there's been two versions of them, one with snowflakes slightly raised and textured...

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I am staying with the paper versions on this project. I haven't been watching strictly closely all year but I don't think the Platinum 1/1 has surfaced yet, so hopefully I have a shot at it. Chasing the Chrome Super and all the low-print-run refractor parallels, plus Sapphire versions, is more than I care to take on right now. Even more irritating than cost is the idea of having so many holes to fill in the /5, /10, /25 range. Normally I love that challenge but coming at it months after TC released and missing the initial wave of Sapphire breaks makes it tough to catch up.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I will look through my Series 1 this weekend and see if I have anything for you.

There are also the printing plates.

Members online