User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: November Night Crew - aka where the heII is @blanning ;)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you were forced to select one of these "candidates" to the HOF, who would it be?

A) Heath Bell
    B) JJ Putz
    C) Chone Figgins
    D)

and are they just adding shtty guys to make the B+ players get in?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Putz. Just for the name.

In other news, I picked up a 2000 Pacific Premiere Date #/37 for about $6 delivered. I love Pacific parallels. Mailday for those always results in a massive chub.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to see Doctor Sleep with the wife tonight, super disappointing, I know itíll never be as good as the book, but they took all the emotion and good parts out of it, and completely changed the ending, it was an ok try...but I guess I shouldnít have expected better

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doctor Sleep? I'm out of the loop on movies. Just googled it - a sequel to the Shining. What? I had no idea.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Doctor Sleep? I'm out of the loop on movies. Just googled it - a sequel to the Shining. What? I had no idea.
    Dude, the book was amazing! And like I said, the movie not so much...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm out of the loop on movies.
    Yeah man, you haven't seen Fangboner yet... out of the loop indeed! Its our generations Citizen Kane.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    If you were forced to select one of these "candidates" to the HOF, who would it be?

A) Heath Bell
    B) JJ Putz
    C) Chone Figgins
    D)

and are they just adding shtty guys to make the B+ players get in?
    Doesn't everyone who meets certain service Tim requirements make the ballot? I thought that was the case but I'm not positive. None of those guys should get a vote, although putting a Putz in the hall would be amusing.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    Doesn't everyone who meets certain service Tim requirements make the ballot? I thought that was the case but I'm not positive. None of those guys should get a vote, although putting a Putz in the hall would be amusing.
    I'm not sure how it works, but the lists are getting more embarrassing IMHO. I mean come on, Heath Bell is a career 7 WAR player.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Service Tim requirements? You don't by chance collect a guy with that name do you?

The HOF says anyone who has played 10 seasons and has been retired 5 full years is eligible. So that criterion will let many guys on the ballot who will never get a vote.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Service Tim requirements? You don't by chance collect a guy with that name do you?
    Perhaps he is the brother of Scott Service? Not to be confused with Scott Servais, which is pronounced the same. I'm pretty sure fake players like Tim Service have more WAR than these clowns.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps he is the brother of Scott Service? Not to be confused with Scott Servais, which is pronounced the same. I'm pretty sure fake players like Tim Service have more WAR than these clowns.
    Iíll give you some Scott service...cuz my name is Scott...nevermind....

We rented the live action, or is it CGI, Lion King to watch with the kid tonight, it was ok, but they got rid of a bunch of the funniest parts from the animated one

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I just ate a crap load of Wendy's at 1am, that will certainly ensure I sleep well...
    Grandal with the chisox, abreu signed an extension plus all the young kids, I think they could challenge to win the central. Cleveland is down, KC and Detroit are jokes and as much as I like the twins roster, they over performed.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I just ate a crap load of Wendy's at 1am, that will certainly ensure I sleep well...
    Grandal with the chisox, abreu signed an extension plus all the young kids, I think they could challenge to win the central. Cleveland is down, KC and Detroit are jokes and as much as I like the twins roster, they over performed.
    I thought Narvaez was about as good of a catcher and 4-5 years younger when they traded him than Grandal (with club control too) so it seems this team is pricing themselves out of future action.. maybe bad planning, but in that current division you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    I’ll give you some Scott service...cuz my name is Scott...nevermind....

We rented the live action, or is it CGI, Lion King to watch with the kid tonight, it was ok, but they got rid of a bunch of the funniest parts from the animated one
    I am keeping my eye on some of these CGI reboots, but they all seem to be in the grey zone so far. (not good enough to be good, not bad enough to be funny) Although I am hearing the Aladdin one might be trash enough for some unintentional humor.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I just ate a crap load of Wendy's at 1am,
    My Taco Del Mar satellite locator appears broken at the moment, can I assume by this previous transmission that non exist in your area?

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Taco Del Mar satellite locator appears broken at the moment, can I assume by this previous transmission that non exist in your area?
    Taco Bell is about the only option for fast food "mexican food" in most areas of New England, maybe in some of the larger places like Boston and Hartford.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast