Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November Night Crew - aka where the heII is @blanning ;)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I think he is in hibernation mode along with D2R. Well, perhaps one of them is in high-bernation mode, but that is beside the point. :rolleyes:

S5Eokt4BcQdogJH8hQKiEtURiXtjLhgH2krA6eNZ3KsVgWum9pnkyP6YwX1E46TDNaCWjZg

With baseball done for this decade is guess its going to be long winter!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Strasburg opts of out contract, will be free agent in the same class as Cole.

Imagine if a bad team signed both, they might be instant contenders! :)

I get why the forum takes a downturn in the off-season but I like it as a way to make the off-season go by quicker

Yeah I completely agree with this.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Strasburg opts of out contract, will be free agent in the same class as Cole.

Imagine if a bad team signed both, they might be instant contenders! :)

I was reading something about how his opt out deadline was like two hours before the WS parade, did they agree to push it back til after the parade, I was working all day and wasn’t paying much attention.

In other news, Chapman agreed to an extension with the Yankees thru 2022, guess their post season end didnt leave too bad a taste in their mouths

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Jd Martinez has to decide soon, I'm hearing it could go either way.
The team that throws the money at strasburg are morons. I seriously doubt he finds health into his mid thirties

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was reading something about how his opt out deadline was like two hours before the WS parade, did they agree to push it back til after the parade, I was working all day and wasn’t paying much attention.

He should have just skipped the WS parade and done a Scott Boras parade. (since he owns all the big name FA's this year) It would be similar to those European dog shows, where Scott walks out with each guy on a leash. :p

The team that throws the money at strasburg are morons. I seriously doubt he finds health into his mid thirties

News said Padres are interested. . . I guess if you think Manny Machado 300mil is a good deal, you'll sign anybody. :lol:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
JD opted to stay in Boston, I'm a little surprised but not too much. Will certainly be interesting to see if Mookie gets traded or not. Either way I don't expect this to be a banner year for the Sox.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
JD opted to stay in Boston, I'm a little surprised but not too much. Will certainly be interesting to see if Mookie gets traded or not. Either way I don't expect this to be a banner year for the Sox.

Don't forget Porcello! ;) You could be losing your ace to somewhere else too.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I've heard rumors that pork chop might not have a long line of suitors and could be back on an incentive heavy deal. I also have at read there is a very real chance the Sox infield will be Dalbec/Chavis/Bogaerts/Devers. I really like that young infield for a rebuild, really like it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've heard rumors that pork chop might not have a long line of suitors and could be back on an incentive heavy deal. I also have at read there is a very real chance the Sox infield will be Dalbec/Chavis/Bogaerts/Devers. I really like that young infield for a rebuild, really like it.

On the contrary, the only thing larger than Porcello's ERA is the lines to acquire him. :lol:

51UZHkmEdoL._SX216_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

...but yeah, .. I agree, the Sox need to rebuild from within to lower their cap now and perhaps buy a good pitcher in a year or two.

Members online