Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November Night Crew - aka where the heII is @blanning ;)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I can't even recall what happened in that fight. All I know is if you line up the pics correctly it forms a comic book of F2 Porcello landing the takedown. :) That is the fight I like to remember. :lol:

Ok, I watched it for the first time in years. I remember now, he actually doesn't hit him on purpose! LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvHF8KSkw5g

Last edited:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
That was a nice takedown of a much larger guy running full speed. Who knew Porcello's skinny ass had that in him? And yeah he didn't mean to hit him, and that was obvious.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Happy Thanksgiving from the East coast. I worked til nearly 1am Thursday morning. Im going to sleep a bit, then hit the gym and go back to work for 2pmish, we open the doors at 5pm. My wife and daughter are heading to her aunt and uncle's for the feast.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey all. Happy Turkey Lurkey day. I'm actually not doing anything much today, oddly enough. Get-togethers with friends and family yesterday, Friday, and Saturday, but just chilling at home today. And it's awesome.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah I'm not doing much either. Just resting and whatnot. If I were some kind of patient person I would have saved that summer tea or even the wine for today... but alas, no. :lol:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Holy hell, I'm spent. Worked 4p-1a, it was the usual insanity. Back in at 9 am Friday for another dose of it. People seemed much needier than years past. I'm gonna slam a scotch and soda and sleep as.much as I can...deuces

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Holy hell, I'm spent. Worked 4p-1a, it was the usual insanity. Back in at 9 am Friday for another dose of it. People seemed much needier than years past. I'm gonna slam a scotch and soda and sleep as.much as I can...deuces

You were working the trenches of Black Friday insanity and survived? :eek:

3qafhk.jpg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
This is my 12th holiday season at Target, it's always a lot of extra time and more hustle but I've never actually been part of anything to crazy. I saw one of my.workers get kicked in the shin about ten years ago, but that was the worst thing and it didn't even bruise.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
This is my 12th holiday season at Target, it's always a lot of extra time and more hustle but I've never actually been part of anything to crazy. I saw one of my.workers get kicked in the shin about ten years ago, but that was the worst thing and it didn't even bruise.

That must be a rough time. I can't stand crowded areas, anyone who plays too much chess/tetris/Advance Wars (or any similar games) will have moments where they see a way to clear a path my moving pieces.... but then realize the old people are not moveable pieces. :(

I would almost rather have it a mosh pit like you see on tv, where you can just punch your way to the other side. Never seen it that bad though, only seen it with btchy slow people grabbin too much.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Gentlemen, I have made an important scientific discovery. It appears that Nov. has only 30 days now, instead of the intended 31. :-| I shall make arrangements to build Dec. NC a day earlier.

-Haste (commissioner of time and space)

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
hey Stan Wood, what do you think of this trade option?

https://sodomojo.com/2019/11/29/seattle-mariners-crazy-3-team-trade/

It's certainly not awful, and from other things I read closer to the top end of what they might get if they do trade him, but both Maeda and Haniger are injury time bombs. There's certainly a few scenarios where they stay healthy and it would work out very well though. If I was running the show I'm not sure that would be the deal to make me pull the trigger though.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It's certainly not awful, and from other things I read closer to the top end of what they might get if they do trade him, but both Maeda and Haniger are injury time bombs. There's certainly a few scenarios where they stay healthy and it would work out very well though. If I was running the show I'm not sure that would be the deal to make me pull the trigger though.

Yeah, the Sox side might need a bit more in that one. Maeda is certainly injury prone but I think Haniger is just unlucky. He had DL stints from a ball hitting his face and breaking his jaw or something then the next year he fouled a ball off his ******** and break in half. :shock:

I guess something worse than being injury prone is if he broke the nut to the point it doesn't produce testosterone, which MLB might not give a drug exception.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I won't argue that it seems to be dumb luck, but consistent dumb luck is perhaps more frustrating than simply being made if glass

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I suppose the only reason Schlongcarlo "Mr Glass" Stanton hasn't fouled a ball off his nuts yet is he strikes out too much to make that kind of contact. :lol: That or the steroids.

Members online