Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

setting the record straight: moosetequila aka gameofthorns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
scroll to bottom, then read up.

DF8FC427-7A3F-454C-B170-E2CEE3CCD949_original.jpg

1A42492B-3C57-424C-B18A-38F4AE620F07_original.jpg

02F7D4B1-4FFF-4725-B396-0F1B1953ADD8_original.jpg

12190E9B-798D-4705-B7AF-1B642FA5629B_original.jpg

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
pretty much owned there.

you handled it wrong from the start.

sticker is in plain view in both pics.

you bought it knowing full well what you were getting.

however, you come out firing “bogus” sticker solely to attempt to make a case. funny thing is you didnt have too. its ebay. you can return an item for any reason. but with that being said, never attempted to stop you from making a return in the first place. i sure as hell made you wait after your approach and complaining about a sticker you fully saw.

stickers for inventory purposes only. you knew that. how can a baseball card even have a warranty? but you saw it before bidding right? right.

you were never accused of switching out the card, rather simply said it would be inspected considering.

never declined your return or attempted to fight your case.

you went about it all wrong and in a very rude manner. then proceeded to quote your resume after complaining about a sticker you so clearly saw from the start.

considering your tone, you got dealt with in accordance to the golden rule.

my favorite was my last reply. got a good chuckle when i read it again tonight. and for that, i thank you.

anymore lies you want to spread or info you want to leave out?

Last edited:

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
and your half full statement:

48723522-EA9D-4E88-B1AE-FA7A070DF8BB.jpg

medical sales, huh? integrity is important.

no wonder you got laid off.

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Are the stickers tamper-proof? If so, then I'd challenge the statement that they're being used for inventory purposes only.

Ahhhh, reading through this takes me back to the good ol' days of high school where two drama queens would stand in the hallway arguing loudly enough so that everyone could hear. Thank you for that stumble down memory lane!

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
of course they are tamper proof.

they are no way understood to be non return proof.

and told him to return in my initial response.

you can return a psa graded card for any old reason too.

and its plastic. thats precisely my point.

and youre right, it is sophomoric.

but character lies need to be dealt with.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i've received a few cards from ebay sellers that used the tamper-proof seals on the top loaders and most of them do state returns not accepted if seal is broken....if your tamper-proof stickers have that written on them then i'd say the buyer is the one i'd side with in this one....and making him wait AND bragging about having multiple accounts ? well that's just being childish.....

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
i've received a few cards from ebay sellers that used the tamper-proof seals on the top loaders and most of them do state returns not accepted if seal is broken....if your tamper-proof stickers have that written on them then i'd say the buyer is the one i'd side with in this one....and making him wait AND bragging about having multiple accounts ? well that's just being childish.....

you read the initial reply, right?

where i precisely told him he could return it?

just wanna make sure, being a game-**** fan and all. ; )

(in fun, clemson fan here. hellavu game against ga, though. and even better baseball stadium up there in columbia)